- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 December 16, 2008
He guessed the exact dollar amount, $23,743.
White House press secretary Dana Perino suffered a black eye when she was hit in the face with aÂ microphone during the episode.Â Poor thing. Link
The Whopper sandwhich is America’s favorite burger.Â Flame by BK captures the essence of that love and gives it to you.Â Behold the scent of seduction, with a hint of flamed-broiled meat. www.FireMeetsDesire.com
This story states that Blagojevich camped outside Nixon’s house to get his autograph. Maybe he was just after getting autographs from former presidents, but that seemed a bit strange, especially if he was a democrat back in the day. It … Continue reading
This is a little far.
Here’s a device called the Kickbee.Â Everytime the baby kicks, the baby’s Twitter page is updated. http://twitter.com/kickbee
The world’s first refrigerated beach is to be built at a luxury hotel in Dubai so the filthy rich holidaymakers don’t burn their feet on the scalding hot sand. The revolutionary beach will sit next to the new Palazzo Versace … Continue reading