- Susan: I was raised in the Church of Christ in the 60s and 70s. The crap and guilt they heaped on young girls and...
- BC: Is Barry (Mr. Liberally Lean) OK? He hasn’t posted in over a week. Are his troll commenters about to go...
- Geeding: Ooops, though I probably could have fit in some sort of inbreeding joke.
- Ben W.: If you loved Sheku Kanneh-Mason’s performance, check out this story about his amazing family, from CBS...
- Triple Fake: You said Prince Charles would be George V, then you referenced his grandfather, who was George VI....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 December 16, 2008
He guessed the exact dollar amount, $23,743.
White House press secretary Dana Perino suffered a black eye when she was hit in the face with aÂ microphone during the episode.Â Poor thing. Link
The Whopper sandwhich is America’s favorite burger.Â Flame by BK captures the essence of that love and gives it to you.Â Behold the scent of seduction, with a hint of flamed-broiled meat. www.FireMeetsDesire.com
This story states that Blagojevich camped outside Nixon’s house to get his autograph. Maybe he was just after getting autographs from former presidents, but that seemed a bit strange, especially if he was a democrat back in the day. It … Continue reading
This is a little far.
Here’s a device called the Kickbee.Â Everytime the baby kicks, the baby’s Twitter page is updated. http://twitter.com/kickbee
The world’s first refrigerated beach is to be built at a luxury hotel in Dubai so the filthy rich holidaymakers don’t burn their feet on the scalding hot sand. The revolutionary beach will sit next to the new Palazzo Versace … Continue reading