- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 December 16, 2008
He guessed the exact dollar amount, $23,743.
White House press secretary Dana Perino suffered a black eye when she was hit in the face with aÂ microphone during the episode.Â Poor thing. Link
The Whopper sandwhich is America’s favorite burger.Â Flame by BK captures the essence of that love and gives it to you.Â Behold the scent of seduction, with a hint of flamed-broiled meat. www.FireMeetsDesire.com
This story states that Blagojevich camped outside Nixon’s house to get his autograph. Maybe he was just after getting autographs from former presidents, but that seemed a bit strange, especially if he was a democrat back in the day. It … Continue reading
This is a little far.
Here’s a device called the Kickbee.Â Everytime the baby kicks, the baby’s Twitter page is updated. http://twitter.com/kickbee
The world’s first refrigerated beach is to be built at a luxury hotel in Dubai so the filthy rich holidaymakers don’t burn their feet on the scalding hot sand. The revolutionary beach will sit next to the new Palazzo Versace … Continue reading