- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Keith, If you light is still blinking but it doing so rapidly on one side only, I don't believe...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 December 15, 2008
I’m not sure when the modifications occurred, but you can certainly see a difference in uniforms over the last decade or so.Â I prefer the old uniform with the darker blue, striped socks, and grayish pants.Â Â I think the newer … Continue reading
JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell and Adolf Hitler Campbell. Good names for a trio of toddlers? Heath and Deborah Campbell think so. The Holland Township couple has picked those names and the oldest child, Adolf Hitler Campbell, … Continue reading
Another interesting blog: Two Social Justice teachers have decided to start eating on one dollar a day. Link And here’s an article about them: ENCINITAS â€” â€œMost of the world eats on less than a dollar a day,â€ Christopher Greenslate … Continue reading
Tired of being the butt of a joke? Well now you can get your own back. Just install the Don’t Pee MeÂ Off over the toilet roll and any unsuspecting victim will find themselves a bit flummoxed when it comes to … Continue reading
The neighbourhood committee â€“ a volunteer outpost of the Communist Party â€“ in the city’s north-eastern district of Rixin has decided that wearing pyjamas in the street should be discouraged. “We’re telling people not to wear pyjamas in the street … Continue reading
null – Watch more free videos
If he touched it a little longer he would become bacon.