- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 December 12, 2008
WILLMAR, Minn. â€“ A 50-year-old man told authorities he was fed up with teens toilet-papering his house during homecoming week. This year, he decided to defend his property â€” with a squirt gun filled with fox urine. Now, Scott Wagar … Continue reading
The full moon tonight will be the biggest one of the year as Earth’s natural satellite reaches its closest point to our planet. The moon makes a trip around Earth every 29.5 days. But the orbit is not a perfect … Continue reading
A Japanese research team has revealed it had created a technology that could eventually display on a computer screen what people have on their minds, such as dreams. Full Article This fascinates me.Â Imagine hooking up some type of computer/DVR … Continue reading
A schoolboy archer had a narrow escape after being shot through the eye with an arrow. Full Article with a photo
Standing at a normal distance from your monitor you will see Albert Einstein.Â But if you stand about 15 feet away you will see Marilyn Monroe.
null – Watch more free videos
Ian Bothwell, 63, suffered a serious nose-bleed because of his habit and died as a result. Nigel Meadows, Manchester coroner, said: “There is no explanation for this death other than he died from a nose-bleed, consistent with picking his nose. … Continue reading
A kick during an MMA fight goes terribly wrong. Link