- Bizarro Big Tex: Middle aged romance is the best romance. Just saying. To balance that statement, now insert Sonny...
- Kaleb: This may be one of the best father/son moments in sports. https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=vCk1UY5Afus
- John Mackovic: There’s also the similar example of former Dallas Maverick Delonte West, who was rumored to have...
- Bryan B.: Oh man, that Seattle lineup card is all kinds of awesome. 3 Hall of Famers and a host of high profile names...
- Alec666: Last year bodies all over the place in Cancun. Result? Seven day stay in a four star hotel and flight for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 December 11, 2008
Use the three christmas webcams for a live view of over 20,000 christmas lights and also CONTROL them – heck, you can even inflate (or deflate) the giant Elmo, Frosty, Santa, and Homer Simpson – D’OH! All three webcams are … Continue reading
It may seem like a steal at $1. But Jack in the Box’s junior bacon cheeseburger has been ranked the unhealthiest “value menu” item offered by a fast food chain, according to the Cancer Project. Dieticians from the non-profit food … Continue reading
Full Article Now if they would only hire me on a premanant basis. 😉
These snowflakephotos were taken by Kenneth Libbrecht of CalTech, using a specially-designed snowflake photomicroscope. They show real snow crystals that fell to earth in northern Ontario, Alaska, Vermont, the Michigan Upper Peninsula, and the Sierra Nevada mountains of California. More … Continue reading
Three-quarters of Americans say Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Citigroup Inc. and other banks that accepted taxpayer funds should cancel all bonuses this year. Full Article And since we are on the topic of business and hard times, here’s something sent … Continue reading
The Reverend Billy Graham has advised every president since Harry Truman. Here is his advice for President-Elect Obama. More than 2,700 years ago the Jewish prophet Micah spoke these timeless words to the people of his day: “What does the … Continue reading
A team of Baylor University researchers who have identified a variety of low-cost products that can be manufactured from coconuts in poor coastal regions have now developed a way to use coconut husks in automotive interiors. The Baylor researchers are … Continue reading
The 2008 Most Inspiring Person of the Year is Randy Pausch, the professor who, facing imminent death from pancreatic cancer, delivered a â€œlast lectureâ€ that inspired people to live every day to the fullest and to achieve their dreams. Pauschâ€™s … Continue reading