- b_caesar: Mind. Blown. Very impressive. Kimmel & Fallon better watch out.
- He Hate Me: I had forgotten, until I read your link, that there was a once serious effort to annex Cuba as a slave...
- Bully Pulpit: I think the idea is that oil is now so cheap that it might cost more to buy a physical, empty barrel...
- Grizz: I've seen that funny spelling of acronyms by the British before and have wondered if it was a mistake....
- Buddy: You do realize a "barrel of oil" is a unit of measure don't you? 42 gallons I believe.
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 11 December 11, 2008
Use the three christmas webcams for a live view of over 20,000 christmas lights and also CONTROL them – heck, you can even inflate (or deflate) the giant Elmo, Frosty, Santa, and Homer Simpson – D’OH! All three webcams are … Continue reading
It may seem like a steal at $1. But Jack in the Box’s junior bacon cheeseburger has been ranked the unhealthiest “value menu” item offered by a fast food chain, according to the Cancer Project. Dieticians from the non-profit food … Continue reading
Full Article Now if they would only hire me on a premanant basis.
These snowflakephotos were taken by Kenneth Libbrecht of CalTech, using a specially-designed snowflake photomicroscope. They show real snow crystals that fell to earth in northern Ontario, Alaska, Vermont, the Michigan Upper Peninsula, and the Sierra Nevada mountains of California. More … Continue reading
Three-quarters of Americans say Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Citigroup Inc. and other banks that accepted taxpayer funds should cancel all bonuses this year. Full Article And since we are on the topic of business and hard times, here’s something sent … Continue reading
The Reverend Billy Graham has advised every president since Harry Truman. Here is his advice for President-Elect Obama. More than 2,700 years ago the Jewish prophet Micah spoke these timeless words to the people of his day: “What does the … Continue reading
A team of Baylor University researchers who have identified a variety of low-cost products that can be manufactured from coconuts in poor coastal regions have now developed a way to use coconut husks in automotive interiors. The Baylor researchers are … Continue reading
The 2008 Most Inspiring Person of the Year is Randy Pausch, the professor who, facing imminent death from pancreatic cancer, delivered a â€œlast lectureâ€ that inspired people to live every day to the fullest and to achieve their dreams. Pauschâ€™s … Continue reading