- Anonymous: Liberally Lean must be a bad influence on you “Today is Wednesday!” Triple Fake Jason Garrett
- Suzi: Thanks. I think I heard it on the radio, actually, on Fresh Air. I could have memory conversion problems too,...
- Geeding: I think the conversion got ya. Weight: 2.23 kg (4.9 lb) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ St_Edward%27s_Crown
- Suzi: I have attended a church where projection isn’t used. It’s a small Episcopal church in Albany, CA.
- Suzi: I just read that the coronation crown weighs 21 lb. Yipes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 December 9, 2008
SANTIAGO, Chile â€“ Chileans have a new hero: an apparently homeless dog that pulled the body of another dog through traffic off a busy highway. A surveillance camera on a Santiago freeway captured images of a dog trotting past speeding … Continue reading
This is definately one of the coolest things I’ve come across as of late. Basically, it’s a bunch of Christmas specials, everything from Frosty to The Facts of Life.Â Just click up and down on the remote and a different … Continue reading
The first 40 seconds made me a little dizzy with the preview of the course, but the rest of the video put a smile on my face.
Beneath the John Hopkins Hospital’s historic dome in Baltimore, MD stands a 10-and-a-half-foot marble statue of Jesus.Â Many touch his feet as they walk by or leave notes of prayers since 1896.Â There’s a nice article about the history of … Continue reading
The prints we make for our ‘daily use’ not only use paper, but also ink. Lots of ink! And according to SPRANQ creative communications (Utrecht, The Netherlands) partly unnecessary. On the basis of a hunch of Colin Willems SPRANQ has … Continue reading
You can check out more lunch creations at his Flickr page, kickintheheadcomic. His girlfriend also has a blog the details even more fun and creative food creations.
Stay warm and keep in touch with Freehands gloves. * Flip back caps to expose your thumb and index fingers * Text, email, game and take photos without removing your gloves * Magnets keep caps out of the way * … Continue reading