- Brent: Now that's a post by Benjamin Corey that I can almost fully agree with! I think he underemphasizes the...
- WGII: If the Stars scored a goal in the second period every one gets a coupon for a free taco from Taco Bueno and...
- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 December 8, 2008
When you click on this link you can click on the picture and guess if they close up of the tie is either being worn by Bush or Obama. It’s a decent timewaster, but I think the secret is looking … Continue reading
It’s not often that Britain can claim a win in the space race. But these teddy bears drifting nearly 20 miles above Earth have become the first soft toys to take part in extra-vehicular activity (to use correct NASA jargon) … Continue reading
It was presented to President Andrew Johnson by the California hunter and trapper Seth Kindman. Cal Berkley And here’s a picture of Seth Kinman sitting in the chair.
I think the best burger and fries I’ve ever had was at the Carnegie Deli.Â They are also known for fantastic cheesecake and plenty of meat in their sandwiches.Â There are two locations, the original in NYC and one in … Continue reading
A maggot lives inside a woman’s head and is killed by petroleum jelly suffocation. YouTube
LONDON â€” A top Roman Catholic cleric in England has accused Disney of corrupting children, encouraging greed and turning its make-believe world into a latter-day pilgrimage site. Christopher Jamison, the abbot of Worth Abbey, in southern England, charges Disney with … Continue reading