- Jason A: Until about a year ago, there was a Starbucks inside the Tom Thumb on Keller Pkwy in Keller, and another...
- Anonymous: It is a little further than 500 feet but there is a Chick-fil-a in Willow Bend mall and outside of the...
- Fred: Sir I had back surgery also and was in constant pain afterwards. I went and had the Jesus shot in Oklahoma and...
- Alec666: I left the catholic church a long time ago. The hypocrisy was just too much for me.
- Anonymous: Keith, man youre making my decision even tougher. I may need shoulder surgery( also tricky) it’s a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 December 8, 2008
When you click on this link you can click on the picture and guess if they close up of the tie is either being worn by Bush or Obama. It’s a decent timewaster, but I think the secret is looking … Continue reading
It’s not often that Britain can claim a win in the space race. But these teddy bears drifting nearly 20 miles above Earth have become the first soft toys to take part in extra-vehicular activity (to use correct NASA jargon) … Continue reading
It was presented to President Andrew Johnson by the California hunter and trapper Seth Kindman. Cal Berkley And here’s a picture of Seth Kinman sitting in the chair.
I think the best burger and fries I’ve ever had was at the Carnegie Deli.Â They are also known for fantastic cheesecake and plenty of meat in their sandwiches.Â There are two locations, the original in NYC and one in … Continue reading
A maggot lives inside a woman’s head and is killed by petroleum jelly suffocation. YouTube
LONDON â€” A top Roman Catholic cleric in England has accused Disney of corrupting children, encouraging greed and turning its make-believe world into a latter-day pilgrimage site. Christopher Jamison, the abbot of Worth Abbey, in southern England, charges Disney with … Continue reading