- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 December 5, 2008
Meet Michael Campbell, before and after. The Colorado man has a long rap sheet and prison history, though you probably could have guessed that based on the below mug shots. In the “before” photos, Campbell is seen following a 2003 … Continue reading
In the early 1990’s, I started seeing a lot more brands of bacon than I used to in my local supermarket. There were several national brands, a few smaller ones, and a seemingly ever-changing variety of brands that came and … Continue reading
A few details on the house: Built in 1959, the home sits on 1.13 acres, has four bedrooms, 4 Â½ baths, a wet bar, a fireplace and 8,501 square feet of living space, including 896 square feet of servant quarters. … Continue reading
BUNA, TexasÂ â€” A class ring lost for decades in an East Texas lake is back with its owner after turning up in a fish caught the day after Thanksgiving. Joe Richardson of BunaÂ told The Associated Press on Wednesday that he … Continue reading
THE Ulysse Nardin wristwatch in an ad in the most recent Sunday edition of The New York Times is unlike 22 of the 24 watches featured in that issueâ€™s ads, but chances are that didnâ€™t register with most readers. For … Continue reading
There has never been a site dedicated to the great phenomenon known as the ‘negative sideburn.’Â This site aims at reaching that audience that appreciates the dedication to keeping the sideburn from descending down the side of the face. Link
The dangers of feeding a chained bear . . . Morphing Presidents