- hrng: Love the title of this post
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 December 4, 2008
Some of you were nice enough to let me know that several videos I posted today do not aligned with the title of the post.Â Since I try not to dedicated any blogging time during working hours, and since I … Continue reading
One dog is hit by a car, but another dog drags him to safety.
Just when you thought feeding a chained bear looked safe . . .
Each state has one, and some of the states have multiple ones broken into districts, view them all here. This is the one from the 31st District of Texas.
WELLINGTON, FL (WFLX) – Last year baby Jesus got a G-P-S. This year the Christmas Tree and the Menorah at a Wellington holiday display could also have a G-P-S implant. The village of Wellington says it’s added even more G-P-S … Continue reading
BERLIN (Reuters) – Germany’s churches criticized a businessman on Tuesday for selling thousands of Jesus chocolates. Frank Oynhausen set up his “Sweet Lord” chocolate Jesus-making business saying he wanted to restore some traditional religious values to Christmas in Germany. But … Continue reading
As a dairy farmer, Kevin Jahnke knows all about early mornings, but Tuesdays are a special case. When his alarm sounds at 12:30 a.m., Jahnke, 42, drives 10 miles to St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Fennimore. For the next hour, … Continue reading
A blog dedicated to audio tapes of years past. Welcome to Tape Findings. This site is an archive of one of a kind cassette tape recordings and other odd sounds that I have discovered throughout my years searching thrift stores … Continue reading