- Ben W.: Want to make your TV viewing better? Go to the "picture" settings (or whatever it is on your model)...
- Ben W.: I can't figure out what's going to be the bigger catastrophe to watch this summer: the Rio Olympics...
- Geeding: That’s some SNL Weekend Tonight level humor. I applaud it, sir.
- John Mackovic: – I bet most just go by “Don” – What It’s Like to Be Named Donald Trump...
- Scooter: When your Beard gets "Rightous" then eating a burger and fries with a fork is not uncommon
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 December 3, 2008
He’s only 9, but this pint-sized pickup artist already knows plenty about pleasing the ladies. So much, in fact, that Alec Greven’s dating primer, “How to Talk to Girls” – which began as a handwritten, $3 pamphlet sold at his … Continue reading
And it’s funny to hear North Texas sports radio legend Norm Hitzges state this will ruin any chance of this man becoming president. Feel free to skip the first 1:15 seconds of the video.
For instance, Humpty Dumpty: Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall,Humpty Dumpty had a great fall; All the king’s horses and all the king’s men Couldn’t put Humpty together again The real Humpty Dumpty was not a person but a powerful … Continue reading
I remember a while back when someone from Schmap contacted me about using one of my Flickr photos for their website, which I thought was a pretty cool honor.Â But Jeremy Keith has a cooler story about this picture he … Continue reading
From this . . . To this . . . There are a few more earlier photos of Tina Fey here. [Jezebel.com] Top two photos from Unstirred.com.
They say all couples eventually start to look alike. One look at Ray and Honey Smith and you’ll know it’s true. The Ceres couple has been dressing alike — from shoes to pants to shirts and hats — for the … Continue reading
Read the Chicago Tribune article here where you can also listen to the song. I’m not sure too many people my age or younger know who Paul Anke is or if they can even name one of his songs.