- sara: That I35 pic is up on billboards here in SA. I35 has been under construction since the beginning of time, and...
- WGII: Newy at NBC5 honored him as well by starting their sportscast at 10 with a brief statement and then Max's...
- Ben W.: Check out the different sections of the website. It's satire/parody/comedy. Although, thanks to...
- RPM: I take back my earliercriticism of Ken Burns' handling of Eleanor. He simply echoed the way it was treated...
- Alex: That woman on naked and afraid was just plain stupid. All desert animals seek shelter form the sun during the...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 03 December 3, 2008
He’s only 9, but this pint-sized pickup artist already knows plenty about pleasing the ladies. So much, in fact, that Alec Greven’s dating primer, “How to Talk to Girls” – which began as a handwritten, $3 pamphlet sold at his … Continue reading
And it’s funny to hear North Texas sports radio legend Norm Hitzges state this will ruin any chance of this man becoming president. Feel free to skip the first 1:15 seconds of the video.
For instance, Humpty Dumpty: Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall,Humpty Dumpty had a great fall; All the king’s horses and all the king’s men Couldn’t put Humpty together again The real Humpty Dumpty was not a person but a powerful … Continue reading
I remember a while back when someone from Schmap contacted me about using one of my Flickr photos for their website, which I thought was a pretty cool honor.Â But Jeremy Keith has a cooler story about this picture he … Continue reading
From this . . . To this . . . There are a few more earlier photos of Tina Fey here. [Jezebel.com] Top two photos from Unstirred.com.
They say all couples eventually start to look alike. One look at Ray and Honey Smith and you’ll know it’s true. The Ceres couple has been dressing alike — from shoes to pants to shirts and hats — for the … Continue reading
Read the Chicago Tribune article here where you can also listen to the song. I’m not sure too many people my age or younger know who Paul Anke is or if they can even name one of his songs.