- barry: Happy 40th, Geeding. You've got a good thing going — keep on, keepin' on.
- RPM: Happy Birthday! Don't worry, 40 is nothing. Wait til you hit 50. That one will get your attention.
- sara: Happy birthday Geeding, and many many more.
- Ricardo Perry: Happy Birthday! I only really know from your blog, but I truly believe you are a good man. Your post...
- Nathan: I am reminded of these lyrics: I'm not afraid to die I'm not afraid to live And when I'm flat...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 December 2, 2008
Plenty of beefcake. Link
Click-a-Flicks are fun and easy… Well, sometimes not so easy. Just click on the video, and name the flick. What youâ€™ll see is NOT a scene from the movie… It simply depicts the TITLE of the movie… Link
The SKY PLANTER allows you for the first time to grow plants upside down inside your home or office. Using a ground breaking internal reservoir system to feed water directly to the roots, means no water evaporates or drips. We … Continue reading
While I was researching the “Cemetery Safari” chapter for my upcoming book Weird Oklahoma, I came across an unusual burial site west of Tulsa that was entirely enclosed within a strip-mall parking lot. Once sacred ground, it’s now a conspicuous … Continue reading
It translates as you types with over 30 languages to choose from.Â I tested this on my bilingual sister by cut and pasting the translation below in an email with nothing else written, hoping she would be impressed and touched … Continue reading
1. Britney Spears 2. WWE 3. Barack Obama 4. Miley Cyrus 5. RuneScape 6. Jessica Alba 7. Naruto 8. Lindsay Lohan 9. Angelina Jolie 10. American Idol Link I had to look up RuneScape and Naruto, and I only end … Continue reading
A mile and a half (two and a half kilometers) underwater, a remote control submersible’s camera has captured an eerie surprise: an alien-like, long-armed, andâ€”strangest of allâ€””elbowed” Magnapinna squid. In a brief video from the dive recently obtained by National … Continue reading