- Jason A: Until about a year ago, there was a Starbucks inside the Tom Thumb on Keller Pkwy in Keller, and another...
- Anonymous: It is a little further than 500 feet but there is a Chick-fil-a in Willow Bend mall and outside of the...
- Fred: Sir I had back surgery also and was in constant pain afterwards. I went and had the Jesus shot in Oklahoma and...
- Alec666: I left the catholic church a long time ago. The hypocrisy was just too much for me.
- Anonymous: Keith, man youre making my decision even tougher. I may need shoulder surgery( also tricky) it’s a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 December 1, 2008
CAMP SPEICHER, Iraq — Al Qaeda and other extremist groups aren’t the only enemy facing U.S. troops stationed at this massive base in central Iraq. The Americans also are engaged in the mother of all battles — against gaining weight. … Continue reading
Rats, worms, rattlesnakes and armadillos are all on the menu at this bizarre food festival in Santiago de Anaya, Mexico.
“Stand by me” is a featured song around the world in which 37 musicians from five continents assemble together to create one unified track. The musicians have never met in person and connect through their music. Each track is added … Continue reading
CHICAGO â€” Dave Tiderman wondered if the decimal point was in the wrong place when he opened his $35,000 company bonus. Jose Rojas saw his $10,000 check and thought, â€œThat canâ€™t be right.â€ Valentin Dima watched co-workers breaking down in … Continue reading
For those who desire to dwell on their devotion and stay focused on their faith, Disciple Shades is pleased to offer the first and only line of Christian-based sunglasses with inspirational verses on the inside. Created as simple reminders of … Continue reading
A speeding pickup rear-ended a woman’s sedan on the South Side on Friday morning and sheriff’s officials say the driver said it was Jesus’ will because the other motorist was not â€œdriving like a Christian.â€ The bizarre incident that shut … Continue reading
Evangelical Christians are adopting â€” and adapting â€” the rituals of Advent, the four weeks leading up to Christmas that are traditionally celebrated by Catholics, Lutherans, Eastern Orthodox and other liturgical churches. They’re giving a new, personalized spin to the … Continue reading
One word of caution, I think you can hear one f-bomb.
ALEXANDRIA, Pa. (AP) â€” The Rev. George M. Docherty, credited with helping to push Congress to insert the phrase “under God” into the Pledge of Allegiance, has died at 97. Docherty died on Thanksgiving at his home in central Pennsylvania, … Continue reading