- Todd McKay: I am trying to imagine what Trump's letter to the next president will look like.
- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 December 1, 2008
CAMP SPEICHER, Iraq — Al Qaeda and other extremist groups aren’t the only enemy facing U.S. troops stationed at this massive base in central Iraq. The Americans also are engaged in the mother of all battles — against gaining weight. … Continue reading
Rats, worms, rattlesnakes and armadillos are all on the menu at this bizarre food festival in Santiago de Anaya, Mexico.
“Stand by me” is a featured song around the world in which 37 musicians from five continents assemble together to create one unified track. The musicians have never met in person and connect through their music. Each track is added … Continue reading
CHICAGO â€” Dave Tiderman wondered if the decimal point was in the wrong place when he opened his $35,000 company bonus. Jose Rojas saw his $10,000 check and thought, â€œThat canâ€™t be right.â€ Valentin Dima watched co-workers breaking down in … Continue reading
For those who desire to dwell on their devotion and stay focused on their faith, Disciple Shades is pleased to offer the first and only line of Christian-based sunglasses with inspirational verses on the inside. Created as simple reminders of … Continue reading
A speeding pickup rear-ended a woman’s sedan on the South Side on Friday morning and sheriff’s officials say the driver said it was Jesus’ will because the other motorist was not â€œdriving like a Christian.â€ The bizarre incident that shut … Continue reading
Evangelical Christians are adopting â€” and adapting â€” the rituals of Advent, the four weeks leading up to Christmas that are traditionally celebrated by Catholics, Lutherans, Eastern Orthodox and other liturgical churches. They’re giving a new, personalized spin to the … Continue reading
One word of caution, I think you can hear one f-bomb.
ALEXANDRIA, Pa. (AP) â€” The Rev. George M. Docherty, credited with helping to push Congress to insert the phrase “under God” into the Pledge of Allegiance, has died at 97. Docherty died on Thanksgiving at his home in central Pennsylvania, … Continue reading