- Nathan Hart: I’m so embarrassed.
- Uppercase Matt: I find that so fantastically distasteful.
- DF of LL: That Bu…..what a goober.
- DF of LL: I met Fritz at an Albertson's in Denton before he passed away. I told him how much I enjoyed watching...
- sara: If you don’t follow miniature_xfiles_office on Instagram already, you need to....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 November 21, 2008
A couple of years ago my father-in-law and I were cleaning out a barn in East Texas and came across a garbage bag that included this newspaper. It’s dated November 23, 1963 with the price of $0.05. It’s now stored … Continue reading
The choices are . . . Popcorn & Cranberry Yam & Jam Dawn & Early Light Roost & Run Pumpkin & Pecan Apple & Cider Whitehouse.gov
Movember (the month formerly known as November) is a charity event held during November each year. At the start of Movember guys register with a clean shaven face. The Movember participants, known as Mo Bros, then have the remainder of … Continue reading
Who’s Eugene Allen? He worked as a butler in the White House for 34 years and recently sold the movie rights to his story to Columbia Pictures. There’s a small writeup about it here, but the Washington Post has a … Continue reading