- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 November 21, 2008
A couple of years ago my father-in-law and I were cleaning out a barn in East Texas and came across a garbage bag that included this newspaper. It’s dated November 23, 1963 with the price of $0.05. It’s now stored … Continue reading
The choices are . . . Popcorn & Cranberry Yam & Jam Dawn & Early Light Roost & Run Pumpkin & Pecan Apple & Cider Whitehouse.gov
Movember (the month formerly known as November) is a charity event held during November each year. At the start of Movember guys register with a clean shaven face. The Movember participants, known as Mo Bros, then have the remainder of … Continue reading
Who’s Eugene Allen? He worked as a butler in the White House for 34 years and recently sold the movie rights to his story to Columbia Pictures. There’s a small writeup about it here, but the Washington Post has a … Continue reading