- Suzi: I learned on Saturday that someone who had been married to an acquaintance of mine for about 40 years committed...
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 November 21, 2008
A couple of years ago my father-in-law and I were cleaning out a barn in East Texas and came across a garbage bag that included this newspaper. It’s dated November 23, 1963 with the price of $0.05. It’s now stored … Continue reading
The choices are . . . Popcorn & Cranberry Yam & Jam Dawn & Early Light Roost & Run Pumpkin & Pecan Apple & Cider Whitehouse.gov
Movember (the month formerly known as November) is a charity event held during November each year. At the start of Movember guys register with a clean shaven face. The Movember participants, known as Mo Bros, then have the remainder of … Continue reading
Who’s Eugene Allen? He worked as a butler in the White House for 34 years and recently sold the movie rights to his story to Columbia Pictures. There’s a small writeup about it here, but the Washington Post has a … Continue reading