- Ben W.: Sesame Street has some brilliant writers. Compare this with the dreck you get on shows like Dora the...
- warren: Re: U2 and the story about ticket sales. The reason the Irish media are tough on U2 can be found in the last...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, good luck discussing the whole ageofaccountability/whathappen stopeoplewhodiethatneverhea...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Haven't seen that one but I like it.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for the link. I will check out her posts on the NPR blog. When it comes to Science and God,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 November 20, 2008
That’s a reference to Airplane! just so you know. Co-pilot had breakdown, flight attendant helped land jet DUBLIN, Ireland (AP) — An Air Canada co-pilot having a mental breakdown had to be forcibly removed from the cockpit, restrained and sedated, … Continue reading
If you find yourself in a conversation with Toronto filmmaker Rob Spence a few months from now, remember to smile â€” you’re probably on camera. Today at the 6Sight Imaging Conference in Monterey, Spence will discuss how he’s turning his … Continue reading
Coming up with a great technology product or service is only half the battle these days. Creating a name for said product that is at once cool but not too cool or exclusionary, marketable to both early adopters and a … Continue reading
Beliefnet has chosen 10 nominees for the Most Inspiring Person of the Year 2008 Award. We need your help in choosing the final winner. You may vote once each day for your favorite candidate. Voting will end on December 5th. … Continue reading
INDIANAPOLIS â€” The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles commissioner today backed off its denial of a woman’s request for a personalized license plate reading “BE GODS.” The decision resulted from a lawsuit filed this week by Liz Ferris, who had … Continue reading
The Zagat travel guide Wednesday named The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas the No. 1 large hotel in the U.S. and its Fearingâ€™s restaurant No. 1 in hotel dining. In its 2009 Top U.S. Hotels, Resorts & Spas survey, Zagat rated the hotel, … Continue reading
MIAMI, Nov 19 (Reuters) – An American teen-ager survived for nearly four months without a heart, kept alive by a custom-built artificial blood-pumping device, until she was able to have a heart transplant, doctors in Miami said on Wednesday. The … Continue reading