- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 19 November 19, 2008
I guess this helps her street cred and hurts his.
That today was World Toilet Day.
No cash for the red kettles outside North Texas stores this holiday season? No problem. A dozen local Salvation Army kettles are going hi-tech. For the first time, all that empty-pocketed shoppers have to do is swipe their credit cards … Continue reading
The screams were ear-splitting when movie star Will Smith and Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo entered the Lake Highlands gynasium for a surprise pep rally visit. The pep rally was for the school’s state-bound volleyball team and bi-district champion football team, … Continue reading
SWEDESBORO, N.J. (CBS) â€• A South Jersey church is taking an unusual approach to get more people to come worship. They are hoping a simple “We’re Sorry” will go a long way. “We’re Sorry” reads on a highway billboards in … Continue reading
And the movie’s website is kind of neat to navigate.
“I go to church and people ask me if they can be on Entourage, what’s gonna happen. I go to church to worship, I don’t go to church to talk about it. The stuff that I did with my entourage … Continue reading
In case you are interested, it has capcity for 1800 slots and tables and comes complete with passenger and service elevators. Total square footage: 78,080 Link
everything you wanted and didnâ€™t want to know about losing an eye Link Since my wife has one eye this blog caught my attention.Â And with all due respect, WifeGeeding is the best looking one-eyed lady I know. I find … Continue reading
JONESBORO, Ga. (ABP)â€”The Georgia Baptist Convention has decided to refuse gifts from a historic member church that last year called a woman as pastor. Messengers to the annual meeting approved a policy change authorizing convention leaders not to accept funds … Continue reading