- DF of LL: RE: College flashback dreams I still have those, even though I graduated from Baylor 37 years ago. I'm...
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
- ALEC: I have a recurring dream in which I'm attending UTA, and I forget to drop a certain class, feeling of doom...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 November 18, 2008
Namaste. I am pleased to announce that registered recruits can now log in and download your personalized Volunteer Assessment Dossier outlining your full test results as well as your position within the Dharma Initiative. I want to personally congratulate you … Continue reading
Alaska has no income or sales tax, and a huge chunk of its annual revenue â€” as much as 90 percent â€” comes from taxes and fees on oil companies. When oil prices soar, as they did this summer, so … Continue reading
ROME (AP) — In the latest fashion statement out of Italy, soccer players are dropping their shorts to score goals. Catania, a team in the country’s top division, unveiled the new look while taking a free kick. The players lined … Continue reading
LEWISTON, Maine â€“ Army and Navy recruiters took one look at 330-pound Ulysses Milana and told him to forget about joining. “‘You’ve got to lose weight,’” Milana remembers them saying. But Marine recruiters were willing to work with him as … Continue reading
This pregnant anaconda was killed and cut open.Â The villagers found 70 eggs and displayed the baby anacondas. Link
It would be funny if he actually dressed as Indy or Han for a Halloween party.