- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
- RPM: Yeah, that circular runway would require every take off and landing to be in yaw. Runways never get slick in bad...
- Towski: The 100 ducks thing is common on Reddit, where the question is often asked of various celebrities doing...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 November 18, 2008
Namaste. I am pleased to announce that registered recruits can now log in and download your personalized Volunteer Assessment Dossier outlining your full test results as well as your position within the Dharma Initiative. I want to personally congratulate you … Continue reading
Alaska has no income or sales tax, and a huge chunk of its annual revenue â€” as much as 90 percent â€” comes from taxes and fees on oil companies. When oil prices soar, as they did this summer, so … Continue reading
ROME (AP) — In the latest fashion statement out of Italy, soccer players are dropping their shorts to score goals. Catania, a team in the country’s top division, unveiled the new look while taking a free kick. The players lined … Continue reading
LEWISTON, Maine â€“ Army and Navy recruiters took one look at 330-pound Ulysses Milana and told him to forget about joining. “‘You’ve got to lose weight,’” Milana remembers them saying. But Marine recruiters were willing to work with him as … Continue reading
This pregnant anaconda was killed and cut open.Â The villagers found 70 eggs and displayed the baby anacondas. Link
It would be funny if he actually dressed as Indy or Han for a Halloween party.