- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
- Doug: You didn't get customer service Norm? LOL! I've met Norm several times and I have mixed emotions...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 November 17, 2008
That there are plenty of mens clothes at the Oprah store. Link If you are a woman that just can’t break up with your boyfriend, buying one of these Harpo Studio shirts just might do the trick.Â But then again, … Continue reading
25 kilometres away from Vilnius, 5 meters below the ground, and you find yourself in the USSR. Here you can avail of the opportunity to be transferred to the past and become a citizen of a totalitarian state. Upon arrival … Continue reading
In this pdf you will find that the Naughty stores say things like “Happy Holidays” and that the Nice list contain stores that say “Merry Christmas.Â This is the 2008 version. Link It appears that two wholesale stores are at … Continue reading
The British Government has come up with a two-tiered plan to solve the problem of overcrowded cemeteries. The Times has reported that after 2009, city councils will be permitted to dig up graves and rebury coffins deeper to make space … Continue reading
SALT LAKE CITY â€” Georgia, Handsome Dan, Curly and other pit bulls rescued from Michael Vickâ€™s dogfighting operation are getting a shot at fame as stars of a line of boutique red wines. The Vicktory Dogs Wine Collection features colorful … Continue reading
View a slideshow of his art here.
Astronaut Don Pettit created an astounding video using a sequence of still images he shot of the aurora borealis from the International Space Station.
This was my creation. Design and buy your own at FAO Schwarz for $90. Link
Gizmodo [Thanks, Larry!]