- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 November 17, 2008
That there are plenty of mens clothes at the Oprah store. Link If you are a woman that just can’t break up with your boyfriend, buying one of these Harpo Studio shirts just might do the trick.Â But then again, … Continue reading
25 kilometres away from Vilnius, 5 meters below the ground, and you find yourself in the USSR. Here you can avail of the opportunity to be transferred to the past and become a citizen of a totalitarian state. Upon arrival … Continue reading
In this pdf you will find that the Naughty stores say things like “Happy Holidays” and that the Nice list contain stores that say “Merry Christmas.Â This is the 2008 version. Link It appears that two wholesale stores are at … Continue reading
The British Government has come up with a two-tiered plan to solve the problem of overcrowded cemeteries. The Times has reported that after 2009, city councils will be permitted to dig up graves and rebury coffins deeper to make space … Continue reading
SALT LAKE CITY â€” Georgia, Handsome Dan, Curly and other pit bulls rescued from Michael Vickâ€™s dogfighting operation are getting a shot at fame as stars of a line of boutique red wines. The Vicktory Dogs Wine Collection features colorful … Continue reading
View a slideshow of his art here.
Astronaut Don Pettit created an astounding video using a sequence of still images he shot of the aurora borealis from the International Space Station.
This was my creation. Design and buy your own at FAO Schwarz for $90. Link
Gizmodo [Thanks, Larry!]