- Micah: umm, okay…i'll try again. I read the NYT article and it seems to support my position that your...
- Liz: Try again: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/1 1/30/us/politics/mi… When Pence advocates for parents to have...
- Micah: I'm in no way trying to defend Pence, but i'm not sure your statement is completely accurate. Based...
- Liz: Pence believes that gay teenagers should have electroshock therapy, so the walk out during his speech was a nice...
- RPM: I felt like Navin Johnson when TM released the list. The new phonebooks are here! The new phonebooks are here!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 November 14, 2008
Pick out a section in the new Cowboys stadium and see what kind of view you would have.Â You are even able to use your mouse to look all around. Link As you can see, I chose the nosebleed section.
Since my boardgame personality test said I’m most like Scrabble, I thought this would be an appropriate post. Extreme isn’t a word that you would normally associate with a game of Scrabble but for these daredevils placing themselves on the … Continue reading
The Lean Meanâ„¢ Fryer features our new, patented Smart Spinâ„¢ technology that knocks out up to 55% of fat absorbed in the frying process. During a special SPIN cycle that follows cooking, your Lean Meanâ„¢ Fryer uses centrifugal force to … Continue reading
Here’s a game you might enjoy, it’s harder than it looks:
As the media keeps gushing on about how America has finally adopted tolerance as the great virtue, and that we’re all united now, let’s consider the Brave Catherine Vogt Experiment. Catherine Vogt, 14, is an Illinois 8th grader, the daughter … Continue reading
The words â€œLast picture takenâ€ before his or her death conjure up many emotions, whether in front of the camera or behind it. This list consists of 10 last time stamps in history taken of and by some fascinating individuals. … Continue reading
We may not really care what our view is when we use the loo. But maybe we should – for according to the World Toilet Organisation we spend three years of our lives on the throne. And that fact was … Continue reading
How many Baptists does it take to change a light bulb? Change?!?! What do you mean, change? I was reminded of that joke as I read this article that stated the Baptist General Convention of Texas is deferring action on … Continue reading