- Micah: umm, okay…i'll try again. I read the NYT article and it seems to support my position that your...
- Liz: Try again: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/1 1/30/us/politics/mi… When Pence advocates for parents to have...
- Micah: I'm in no way trying to defend Pence, but i'm not sure your statement is completely accurate. Based...
- Liz: Pence believes that gay teenagers should have electroshock therapy, so the walk out during his speech was a nice...
- RPM: I felt like Navin Johnson when TM released the list. The new phonebooks are here! The new phonebooks are here!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 November 11, 2008
God may have rested on the seventh day, but the Rev. Ed Young wants married couples to have sex all week long. Once a day. Beginning this Sunday. The call to action will headline his sermon that day at Grapevine-based … Continue reading
Peruvians crazy about their national dog, a bald and often toothless breed popular among Incan kings, offered to send a hypoallergenic puppy to the Obama family. US President-elect Barack Obama has promised daughters Malia, 10, and Sasha, 7, a new … Continue reading
Whatâ€™s the most downloaded catalog track in iTunes history? Before you jump out your seat and guess â€˜Jack Johnsonâ€™, keep in mind that a catalog track refers to a song released in the pre-digital era, but later re-released as a … Continue reading
A song proclaiming that United States president-elect Barack Obama is Irish has got more than 600,000 views on video sharing site YouTube, with many of those views coming after he was elected on November 4. “O’Leary, O’Reilly, O’Hare and O’Hara, … Continue reading
Christian Broadcasting Network Focus on the Family American Center for Law and Justice/Christian Advocates Serving Evangelism Alliance Defense Fund American Family Association Family Research Council Concerned Women for America Jerry Falwell Ministries Southern Baptist Convention/Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission Council … Continue reading
Santa won’t be waving to the children of Bay City, Mich., this year — at least, not the giant illuminated Santa that used to perch on a downtown rooftop. Mayor Charles M. Brunner made the call with a heavy heart. … Continue reading
Welcome to a new kind of Bible study where faith meets Bond . . . James Bond. Link
Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, D.C. took the family of a 12-year-old Orthodox Jewish boy on life support to court yesterday. Motl Brody’s family wants to keep their brain-dead son on mechanical assistance for religious reasons, but the hospital … Continue reading
See more Kevin Bacon videos at Funny or Die