- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 November 7, 2008
I’ve kept tabs on Obama’s Flickr page throughout the campaign.Â The latest set has some rare and intimate behind the scenes election night pictures. Link The one in particular caught my attention.
A pilot who suddenly went blind while flying his plane at 5,500ft (1,676m) was guided in to land by an RAF plane. A plane was scrambled from the RAF base at Linton-on-Ouse in North Yorkshire to help stricken pilot Jim … Continue reading
A racial slur posted on Facebook by former Texas backup center Buck Burnette led to the playerâ€™s dismissal from the team. Burnette was dismissed Wednesday by coach Mack Brown, who cited an unspecified violation of team rules. Although Burnetteâ€™s Facebook … Continue reading
The 52% that voted Obama send encouraging messages to the 48% that voted McCain. Many pics here.Â Some are actually pretty touching.
That chorus is going to be stuck in my head all day. Elbows out, hands up high . . . .
It wasn’t even close.Â DenverPost.com SeriouseEats.com
Change has come to America! Well, change.gov, that is. President-elect Barack Obama on Thursday unveiled change.gov, a Web site that will provide details on the presidential transition. “Change.gov provides resources to better understand the transition process and the decisions being … Continue reading
I like these two. Link and Link
The National Peasant Games have opened in China, with sporting events including the 60-metre rice-transplanting race and the tyre-pushing race. Two months after the 2008 Olympics were staged in Beijing – the most expensive in history – China’s 750 million … Continue reading