- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 November 7, 2008
I’ve kept tabs on Obama’s Flickr page throughout the campaign.Â The latest set has some rare and intimate behind the scenes election night pictures. Link The one in particular caught my attention.
A pilot who suddenly went blind while flying his plane at 5,500ft (1,676m) was guided in to land by an RAF plane. A plane was scrambled from the RAF base at Linton-on-Ouse in North Yorkshire to help stricken pilot Jim … Continue reading
A racial slur posted on Facebook by former Texas backup center Buck Burnette led to the playerâ€™s dismissal from the team. Burnette was dismissed Wednesday by coach Mack Brown, who cited an unspecified violation of team rules. Although Burnetteâ€™s Facebook … Continue reading
The 52% that voted Obama send encouraging messages to the 48% that voted McCain. Many pics here.Â Some are actually pretty touching.
That chorus is going to be stuck in my head all day. Elbows out, hands up high . . . .
It wasn’t even close.Â DenverPost.com SeriouseEats.com
Change has come to America! Well, change.gov, that is. President-elect Barack Obama on Thursday unveiled change.gov, a Web site that will provide details on the presidential transition. “Change.gov provides resources to better understand the transition process and the decisions being … Continue reading
I like these two. Link and Link
The National Peasant Games have opened in China, with sporting events including the 60-metre rice-transplanting race and the tyre-pushing race. Two months after the 2008 Olympics were staged in Beijing – the most expensive in history – China’s 750 million … Continue reading