- Mike Honcho: You are spot on about parents and their kids at practice. I have coached many years and I have never...
- Michael Willoughby: People are not mind readers and they do not know what your needs are unless you express them....
- JayF: Your are correct sir! Parents who have the problem kid who don't offer to help out at games with their...
- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 November 6, 2008
I have a hard time deleting emails, I like to keep them like I would a sentimental card or a letter. The oldest email I have in my inbox is from my friend Timmy that dates back to April 26, … Continue reading
The numbers are in, and CNN’s election coverage broke records across every platform. On-air, CNN beat every broadcast and cable network Tuesday night from 8-12:30 a.m. ET with an average of 13.3 million total viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research. … Continue reading
That’s right, a blog dedicated to signs that tell you to wash your hands. Link
Try HandyPrayer.com and choose from one of five options: Don’t worry yourself, we can pray for you! Our ordained priests, nuns and devout congregation can pray for you and your loved ones on a daily basis or as often as … Continue reading
The disclosures are among many revealed in “How He Did It, 2008,” the latest installment in NEWSWEEK’s Special Election Project, which was first published in 1984. As in the previous editions, “How He Did It, 2008” is an inside, behind-the-scenes … Continue reading
One Dallas restaurant makes the list. Article Slideshow
Fake? [Thanks, Pat!]
PRESCOTT, Ariz. (AP) – With a fox locked onto her arm, an Arizona jogger ran a mile to her car, where she was able to dislodge the animal, throw it into the trunk and drive to a Prescott hospital. The … Continue reading
News from across the pond . . . Restaurants could be made to reveal on menus how much, if any, of their service charge is paid to waiting staff. The measure will be among proposals announced next week to ensure … Continue reading