- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 November 6, 2008
I have a hard time deleting emails, I like to keep them like I would a sentimental card or a letter. The oldest email I have in my inbox is from my friend Timmy that dates back to April 26, … Continue reading
The numbers are in, and CNN’s election coverage broke records across every platform. On-air, CNN beat every broadcast and cable network Tuesday night from 8-12:30 a.m. ET with an average of 13.3 million total viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research. … Continue reading
That’s right, a blog dedicated to signs that tell you to wash your hands. Link
Try HandyPrayer.com and choose from one of five options: Don’t worry yourself, we can pray for you! Our ordained priests, nuns and devout congregation can pray for you and your loved ones on a daily basis or as often as … Continue reading
The disclosures are among many revealed in “How He Did It, 2008,” the latest installment in NEWSWEEK’s Special Election Project, which was first published in 1984. As in the previous editions, “How He Did It, 2008″ is an inside, behind-the-scenes … Continue reading
One Dallas restaurant makes the list. Article Slideshow
Fake? [Thanks, Pat!]
PRESCOTT, Ariz. (AP) – With a fox locked onto her arm, an Arizona jogger ran a mile to her car, where she was able to dislodge the animal, throw it into the trunk and drive to a Prescott hospital. The … Continue reading
News from across the pond . . . Restaurants could be made to reveal on menus how much, if any, of their service charge is paid to waiting staff. The measure will be among proposals announced next week to ensure … Continue reading