- slimshady: In reference to Slim Whitman how about he opposite,,,,Fats Domino…. have a good day…..
- barry: As a subscriber to his blog, I love Benjamin Corey and his work. My understanding is different in regard to...
- RPM: Glad they are going to end The Americans properly and not string it out until it loses viewers. Knowing...
- Ben W.: Only A True Fan Of Disney Parks Can Get More Than 15/20 In This Quiz You Got: I got 85% right! Impressive!...
- Geeding: You're the one with a law degree, so you are much more the expert than I could ever be when it comes to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 November 6, 2008
I have a hard time deleting emails, I like to keep them like I would a sentimental card or a letter. The oldest email I have in my inbox is from my friend Timmy that dates back to April 26, … Continue reading
The numbers are in, and CNN’s election coverage broke records across every platform. On-air, CNN beat every broadcast and cable network Tuesday night from 8-12:30 a.m. ET with an average of 13.3 million total viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research. … Continue reading
That’s right, a blog dedicated to signs that tell you to wash your hands. Link
Try HandyPrayer.com and choose from one of five options: Don’t worry yourself, we can pray for you! Our ordained priests, nuns and devout congregation can pray for you and your loved ones on a daily basis or as often as … Continue reading
The disclosures are among many revealed in “How He Did It, 2008,” the latest installment in NEWSWEEK’s Special Election Project, which was first published in 1984. As in the previous editions, “How He Did It, 2008” is an inside, behind-the-scenes … Continue reading
Fake? [Thanks, Pat!]
One Dallas restaurant makes the list. Article Slideshow
PRESCOTT, Ariz. (AP) – With a fox locked onto her arm, an Arizona jogger ran a mile to her car, where she was able to dislodge the animal, throw it into the trunk and drive to a Prescott hospital. The … Continue reading
News from across the pond . . . Restaurants could be made to reveal on menus how much, if any, of their service charge is paid to waiting staff. The measure will be among proposals announced next week to ensure … Continue reading