- AndreaJN: The Austin package bomber has been stopped. Thank God. https://www.cnn.com/2018/03...
- JayF: Darn right I watched me some Mister Rogers neighborhood when I was a kid. Also watched the Incredible Hulk. I...
- John Mackovic: At least DaughterGeeding didn’t get angry, you wouldn’t like her if she was angry.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 November 5, 2008
The people at the Baylor Lariat emailed and asked me to take the story down.Â So the link to the story is below if you are interested. Link with Video
Is to check out the front pages across the U.S. Link I prefer to check it out using the map feature. I think a lot of people have the same idea as the site seems to be working a little … Continue reading
What a great idea for a blog, comparing the name brand of snacks to the alternative. While on vacation, my husband Ethan and I were checking out the vending machine by the pool and noticed one of the offerings was … Continue reading
These amazing pictures show the moments a python captures a sulphur-crested cockatoo, squeezes it slowly to death and eats it whole. Link
The Future Focus Committee will bring only one recommendation to the Baptist General Convention of Texas annual meeting, but it potentially could reshape the organizationâ€™s identity. Co-chairs Stephen Hatfield and Andy Pittman will present the committeeâ€™s unanimous recommendation that the … Continue reading
An Idea Inspired by God 1M4JC came from out of the blue. It came to me not as a voice, but rather as an idea inspired by God Himself. Right then and there I knew 1M4JC could change the world, … Continue reading
SAN ANTONIO â€“ Betty Owen is 92 and after a stroke four years ago, needs a feeding tube and can’t walk. But she was determined not to miss Tuesday’s election. She arrived at her polling place on a gurney in … Continue reading
It was a busy night last night, so I had to Tivo all the election coverage.Â I’m avoiding the radio, TV, all social groups and the Internet right now so I can watch the event at home later this evening.Â … Continue reading
I’m not sure if the current president really understood that, so please, Mr Obama, keep that in mind.