- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 November 3, 2008
While most Americans will flock to the polls Tuesday to cast their vote for the next U.S. president, two U.S. citizens will beam their ballots down from the International Space Station as they fly 220 miles (354 km) above Earth. … Continue reading
When the Redskins win their last home game prior to election day, the party that won the popular vote in the previous presidential election wins the race to the White House. When the ‘Skins lose the last home game before … Continue reading
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A local man finds what looks like mouse in his hotdog bun, but the company that made the bread has another explanation. Arnoldâ€™s Bread claims it is dough or “pan accumulation.” But North Carolinaâ€™s Department of Agriculture … Continue reading
And the creativity of this commericals makes me even appreciate it more, with the best part being Steven Hawking singing along.Â Oddley enough, I spent a good 20 minutes on his webpage the other day.
They’re the bane of city drivers everywhere: those traffic lights that invariably turn to red just as you approach, making even the shortest journey a stop-start affair. But now a German car-maker has come to the rescue â€“ with a … Continue reading
A hen laying an egg . . . ouch.
The World’s Smallest Postal Service is a teeny tiny letter transcription service. It sets up shop in cafes and stores, and is now available online. Here’s how it works: You write a letter (up to 6 sentences – see below) … Continue reading
MeetInBetween.us is the solution we’ve all been waiting for! Use it to plan anything with people who don’t live near each other. Get started by entering addresses on the home page and then find a place to meet! From lunch … Continue reading
Yale Students creates a video with Martin Lurther rapping about the Reformation. More about the video here.
From the flap over Rev. Jeremiah Wright–Barack Obama’s longtime minister–to the video of Sarah Palin’s appearance with an African pastor who was praying to protect her from witchcraft, the candidates’ beliefs and faith practices have played a major role in … Continue reading