- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: November 2008
This is be the only post for the week.Â I’m taking most of the week off from work and want to take a break from daily blogging as well.Â My blogging batteries need to recharge. The one thing I really … Continue reading
A couple of years ago my father-in-law and I were cleaning out a barn in East Texas and came across a garbage bag that included this newspaper. It’s dated November 23, 1963 with the price of $0.05. It’s now stored … Continue reading
The choices are . . . Popcorn & Cranberry Yam & Jam Dawn & Early Light Roost & Run Pumpkin & Pecan Apple & Cider Whitehouse.gov
Movember (the month formerly known as November) is a charity event held during November each year. At the start of Movember guys register with a clean shaven face. The Movember participants, known as Mo Bros, then have the remainder of … Continue reading
Who’s Eugene Allen? He worked as a butler in the White House for 34 years and recently sold the movie rights to his story to Columbia Pictures. There’s a small writeup about it here, but the Washington Post has a … Continue reading
I can’t tell if I’m getting sick or is it just allergies.Â You just gotta love North Texas when it comes to allergies. Watched a Robert Ballard special on the National Geographic Channel the other night.Â It turns out when … Continue reading
That’s a reference to Airplane! just so you know. Co-pilot had breakdown, flight attendant helped land jet DUBLIN, Ireland (AP) — An Air Canada co-pilot having a mental breakdown had to be forcibly removed from the cockpit, restrained and sedated, … Continue reading
If you find yourself in a conversation with Toronto filmmaker Rob Spence a few months from now, remember to smile â€” you’re probably on camera. Today at the 6Sight Imaging Conference in Monterey, Spence will discuss how he’s turning his … Continue reading
Coming up with a great technology product or service is only half the battle these days. Creating a name for said product that is at once cool but not too cool or exclusionary, marketable to both early adopters and a … Continue reading