On a recent reporting trip to Alaska, TNR senior editorÂ Noam Scheiber cameÂ across a piece of paper from an old Wasilla city budget, on the back of which Palin doodled and brainstormed her potential mayoral campaign themes (“time for a change,” “you would be my boss!”) and qualifications (“life-long alaskan,” “NRAÂ supporter,”Â “taxpayer!”). Read the fine print on this 1996 document; it’s a fascinating glimpse into how she thought she could best present herself to the Wasilla electorate.
- Michael Willoughby: I thought so too. I almost wonder if you saw it or heard it, but that it didn’t really...
- Bryan: Add Mark Hamill to the list of “celebrities that would fun to hang out with”. He stole the show on...
- Bryan: I loathe the inflatable lawn decorations and my kid is after me relentlessly to buy some. The Al Powell tweet...
- Geeding: Man, that was some odd timing on my part.
- Michael Willoughby: Mike Snyder news: http://www.star-telegram.com/n ews/politics-government/ele...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From