On a recent reporting trip to Alaska, TNR senior editorÂ Noam Scheiber cameÂ across a piece of paper from an old Wasilla city budget, on the back of which Palin doodled and brainstormed her potential mayoral campaign themes (“time for a change,” “you would be my boss!”) and qualifications (“life-long alaskan,” “NRAÂ supporter,”Â “taxpayer!”). Read the fine print on this 1996 document; it’s a fascinating glimpse into how she thought she could best present herself to the Wasilla electorate.
- Jason: No way man. He had only recently mail ordered the rifle from Chicago. And the target was moving. He fired,...
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From