On a recent reporting trip to Alaska, TNR senior editorÂ Noam Scheiber cameÂ across a piece of paper from an old Wasilla city budget, on the back of which Palin doodled and brainstormed her potential mayoral campaign themes (“time for a change,” “you would be my boss!”) and qualifications (“life-long alaskan,” “NRAÂ supporter,”Â “taxpayer!”). Read the fine print on this 1996 document; it’s a fascinating glimpse into how she thought she could best present herself to the Wasilla electorate.
- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From