On a recent reporting trip to Alaska, TNR senior editorÂ Noam Scheiber cameÂ across a piece of paper from an old Wasilla city budget, on the back of which Palin doodled and brainstormed her potential mayoral campaign themes (“time for a change,” “you would be my boss!”) and qualifications (“life-long alaskan,” “NRAÂ supporter,”Â “taxpayer!”). Read the fine print on this 1996 document; it’s a fascinating glimpse into how she thought she could best present herself to the Wasilla electorate.
- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
- Bryan: I've been on the Chromebook bandwagon for a few years now too. I was tired of my massive Dell laptop and...
- RPM: I used to buy Night Hawk dinners until I compared them to others.They are very expensive. Marie Callender's...
- RPM: LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From