Survivorâ€™s Jeff Probst has created â€” and will host â€” a new reality pilot for CBS, EW.com has learned exclusively. The show, Live Like Youâ€™re Dying, will feature a person who has been given a terminal diagnosis with a finite amount of time to live and â€œtake them on the last adventure of their life,â€ according to Probst. That adventure will include reunions with lost friends or formerly feuding family members, a â€œlegacy momentâ€ that will ensure their name carries on forever, and living out a personal dream. â€œIt could be playing guitar with Eric Clapton or jumping out of a plane into a volcano,â€ Probst explained to EW.com. â€œWhatever it is that youâ€™re still desiring to do in your life â€” we want to make it happen.â€
- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From