Survivorâ€™s Jeff Probst has created â€” and will host â€” a new reality pilot for CBS, EW.com has learned exclusively. The show, Live Like Youâ€™re Dying, will feature a person who has been given a terminal diagnosis with a finite amount of time to live and â€œtake them on the last adventure of their life,â€ according to Probst. That adventure will include reunions with lost friends or formerly feuding family members, a â€œlegacy momentâ€ that will ensure their name carries on forever, and living out a personal dream. â€œIt could be playing guitar with Eric Clapton or jumping out of a plane into a volcano,â€ Probst explained to EW.com. â€œWhatever it is that youâ€™re still desiring to do in your life â€” we want to make it happen.â€
- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
- RPM: Glad everything is A-OK! Now for the bad news… Those were limes.
- Bryan: I've always flown out of Love in the morning and I've found the security lines fluctuate by time....
- Ben W.: Hooray! The randomness we all missed!! Love's security line seems hit or miss for me. Sometimes...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From