Survivorâ€™s Jeff Probst has created â€” and will host â€” a new reality pilot for CBS, EW.com has learned exclusively. The show, Live Like Youâ€™re Dying, will feature a person who has been given a terminal diagnosis with a finite amount of time to live and â€œtake them on the last adventure of their life,â€ according to Probst. That adventure will include reunions with lost friends or formerly feuding family members, a â€œlegacy momentâ€ that will ensure their name carries on forever, and living out a personal dream. â€œIt could be playing guitar with Eric Clapton or jumping out of a plane into a volcano,â€ Probst explained to EW.com. â€œWhatever it is that youâ€™re still desiring to do in your life â€” we want to make it happen.â€
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From