- Ricardo Perry: WOW! I haven’t seen that toon since I was a kid. I think they used to show it on Slam Bang...
- Kathy: I read your blog and Liberally Lean every day on Feedly. I enjoy it and learn a lot.
- Bryan: Daily reader and I try to remember to comment as often as possible. I wake up every night (thank you, older...
- Bryan: I like how he keeps shutting the door every time he sits back down in the truck to try to light the paper/rag...
- Geeding: I appreciate you sharing that. I honestly had no idea any teens would visit this blog, nor have I ever taken...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 October 30, 2008
THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO U2 Sunday, November 9 5:00pm – 7:00pm Though the four members of U2 comprise a mainstream, secular rock group, they are arguably the most influential Christian musicians in the world. Join us as we explore the … Continue reading
Get the latest news satire and funny videos at 236.com.
Link That one dude looks like that guy from Amercian Idol season one, who reminded me of Sideshow Mel.
It appears when one calls the Vatican you don’t get the “Press 1 for . . .” option.Â Instead you get an actual human. It’s a pretty interesting article, these pieces stood out: “People ask us: ‘So you really work … Continue reading