- Ben W.: Agreed 100% on Trump. "I'm willing to do that as a first step" – it seems like so many...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: AMEN, Ben. The Art of Compromise while still appeasing your base does seem lost. I hate that its a...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Such a great picture of a Classic Beauty. Mother Honcho was a big fan of old movies, so growing up I...
- Ben W.: Haha – Casablanca made quite an impression on the young version of me. And not just for its cinematic...
- Triple Fake: Ingrid Bergman is at #2 on my list. Especially for the way she looked in Casablance
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 October 24, 2008
Lip Dub IUT SRC Rouen 2008by arcanes-prod
Yes, it’s pro-Obama, but besides that it was crazy seeing Ron play his old characters again with both him and Henry Winkler in costume complete with wigs. And it’s worth mentioning, but Andy Griffith looks pretty darn good for an … Continue reading
Two moves . . . that’s it. Solve The Cube With 2 Moves! – video powered by Metacafe Who woulda thunk?
Bear carries a caribou head with big antlers. The pic is after the jump.
1. Harrison Ford – “Air Force One” (1997) 2. Morgan Freeman – “Deep Impact” (1998) 3. Michael Douglas – “The American President” (1995) 4. Bill Pullman – “Independence Day” (1996) 5. Kevin Kline – “Dave” (1993) 6. Dennis Quaid – … Continue reading
There’s no better way to supe up an apple pie than with some cinnamon bacon. Unless, of course, you create a lattice work of cinnamon bacon on top. The fine folks at Eli Cooks have developed one great-looking pie. Link … Continue reading
A smelly rotten-egg gas in farts controls blood pressure in mice, a new study finds. The unpleasant aroma of the gas, called hydrogen sulfide (H2S), can be a little too familiar, as it is expelled by bacteria living in the … Continue reading
HONG KONG (Reuters Life) – Scientists in Singapore may have found a way to reduce certain carbohydrates in soybeans that have long been blamed for flatulence. At issue are two sugars in soy — raffinose and stachyose — that produce … Continue reading
You could call them New Clergymen on the Block: three Roman Catholic priests from Northern Ireland who on occasion swap their rosary beads for microphones and their parishes for studio time. Fathers Eugene O’Hagan and Martin O’Hagan, who are brothers, … Continue reading
A black couple from Missouri seek amends from clothing store Journeys after their son was given a receipt that said “dumb N-word” in capital letters. Linda Slater said she’s both saddened and angry that it happened and “to know that … Continue reading