- Former Neighbor Payne: Hahaha! We’ll be by to visit him at some point before Christmas. Let’s get together when we’re...
- Geeding: You’re right that if it were to occur he would certainly have earned that scholarship. His play and...
- Alec666: The Jones kid EARNED the scholarship; therefore to take that accomplishment (or prize away from him because...
- RPM: I watched a bit of the Buffalo game on RedZone. I like a good snow game now and then. Sad news about Timothy...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I too remember this! Great memory, thanks for sharing it.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 October 22, 2008
Play the game here.
Big Mama’s & Papa’s Pizzeria
CHANTILLY, Va. â€“ A new drug store at a Virginia strip mall is putting its faith in an unconventional business plan: No candy. No sodas. And no birth control. Divine Mercy Care Pharmacy is among at least seven pharmacies across … Continue reading
It all reminded me of this picture.
As a crusading evangelist and author, Francis Schaeffer urged conservative Christians to politically battle abortion and engage the secular culture. But he would have recoiled from the “snide” comments and jeering at this summer’s Republican National Convention, his son Frank … Continue reading
Several to choose from at Folk Art in Bottles.
A lake in Uganda offers local residents a chance for good money, at considerable cost to their health. Slideshow
Slideshow Not to be outdone, but I once went swimming with my dogs.
During our summer vacation in 2003, my wife and I amused ourselves by taking leisurely drives in Ohio and photographing every diamond-shaped highway sign that we saw along the roadsides. (Well, not every sign; only the distinct ones.) For provenance, … Continue reading
Take a trip down memory lane here.