- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 October 21, 2008
From the Colin Powell Meet the Press transcript for Oct. 19, 2008 ——————- I’m also troubled by, not what Senator McCain says, but what members of the party say. And it is permitted to be said such things as, “Well, … Continue reading
Survivorâ€™s Jeff Probst has created â€” and will host â€” a new reality pilot for CBS, EW.com has learned exclusively. The show, Live Like Youâ€™re Dying, will feature a person who has been given a terminal diagnosis with a finite … Continue reading
Retired Glenwood Springs car dealer John Haines’ hope of donating a giant chunk of snow -white marble to the federal government to replace the cracked Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery is stalled again. Haines’ hoped-for donation, which … Continue reading
Daily Mail Article
Technology can do many wonderful things, but sadly it can’t stop the Grim Reaper – so what happens to your web posts when you die? Will your photos, blogs and websites still be around for your grandchildren to read, or … Continue reading
At first I thought this was some type of joke or satire, but it appears to be legit. We are women with excessive sexual desire for our husbands! There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact, God wants us … Continue reading
See more Natalie Portman videos at Funny or Die
Locust Grove dentist Linda King will buy pencils and pretzels to fill trick-or-treatersâ€™ bags on Halloween night. But when candy corn-red licorice-peanut butter cup bliss strikes back with tantrums and stomach aches a few days later, sheâ€™ll pay up to … Continue reading