- Del: Buckminster Fuller, domes, puzzles, homes, my inventions all revolve around Fuller. What a genius, like Leonardo...
- wordkyle: Re: gerrymandering – Gerrymandering has been around since the first Congress. Whether it's...
- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 21 October 21, 2008
From the Colin Powell Meet the Press transcript for Oct. 19, 2008 ——————- I’m also troubled by, not what Senator McCain says, but what members of the party say. And it is permitted to be said such things as, “Well, … Continue reading
Survivorâ€™s Jeff Probst has created â€” and will host â€” a new reality pilot for CBS, EW.com has learned exclusively. The show, Live Like Youâ€™re Dying, will feature a person who has been given a terminal diagnosis with a finite … Continue reading
Retired Glenwood Springs car dealer John Haines’ hope of donating a giant chunk of snow -white marble to the federal government to replace the cracked Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery is stalled again. Haines’ hoped-for donation, which … Continue reading
Daily Mail Article
Technology can do many wonderful things, but sadly it can’t stop the Grim Reaper – so what happens to your web posts when you die? Will your photos, blogs and websites still be around for your grandchildren to read, or … Continue reading
At first I thought this was some type of joke or satire, but it appears to be legit. We are women with excessive sexual desire for our husbands! There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact, God wants us … Continue reading
See more Natalie Portman videos at Funny or Die
Locust Grove dentist Linda King will buy pencils and pretzels to fill trick-or-treatersâ€™ bags on Halloween night. But when candy corn-red licorice-peanut butter cup bliss strikes back with tantrums and stomach aches a few days later, sheâ€™ll pay up to … Continue reading