- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 October 21, 2008
From the Colin Powell Meet the Press transcript for Oct. 19, 2008 ——————- I’m also troubled by, not what Senator McCain says, but what members of the party say. And it is permitted to be said such things as, “Well, … Continue reading
Survivorâ€™s Jeff Probst has created â€” and will host â€” a new reality pilot for CBS, EW.com has learned exclusively. The show, Live Like Youâ€™re Dying, will feature a person who has been given a terminal diagnosis with a finite … Continue reading
Retired Glenwood Springs car dealer John Haines’ hope of donating a giant chunk of snow -white marble to the federal government to replace the cracked Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery is stalled again. Haines’ hoped-for donation, which … Continue reading
Daily Mail Article
Technology can do many wonderful things, but sadly it can’t stop the Grim Reaper – so what happens to your web posts when you die? Will your photos, blogs and websites still be around for your grandchildren to read, or … Continue reading
At first I thought this was some type of joke or satire, but it appears to be legit. We are women with excessive sexual desire for our husbands! There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact, God wants us … Continue reading
See more Natalie Portman videos at Funny or Die
Locust Grove dentist Linda King will buy pencils and pretzels to fill trick-or-treatersâ€™ bags on Halloween night. But when candy corn-red licorice-peanut butter cup bliss strikes back with tantrums and stomach aches a few days later, sheâ€™ll pay up to … Continue reading