- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
- Geeding: Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. Not only is that WifeGeeding ocularist, her eye surgeon is...
- Barry: Keith, I happen to know this family, and in talking with them about the incident some months ago couldn’t help...
- Geeding: I haven’t, but I’ll check it out. Thanks!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 October 20, 2008
It was a regular old ho-hum Monday at work until I got a phone call from someone in the Executive Offices telling me a delivery was on its way. Turns out it was a letter from Southwest Airlines President Emeritus, … Continue reading
Do you dream in black and white? If so, the chances are you are over 55 and were brought up watching a monochrome television set. New research suggests that the type of television you watched as a child has a … Continue reading
This was a nice site to visit – lots of cool ideas. Link
A 77-year-old man died Monday night in a cemetery in Buckingham in western Quebec after a tombstone fell on top of him, police say. Officers said the man had gone to St. Gregoire Cemetery to visit the site where his … Continue reading
I was watching Fox NFL Sunday and Michael Strahan decided to show the world his pinkey. Link
Over the years Iâ€™ve ended up with quite a few sample-size tubes of toothpaste. I dislike the strong, lingering flavors of most of these toothpastes, so I normally use Tomâ€™s of Maine (or Trader Joeâ€™s equivalent, but not Tomâ€™s of … Continue reading
There’s a total of 26 songs, but here are the first ten. The whole playlist can be found here.