- beauty: You made some first rate points there. I looked on the internet for the difficulty and located most people...
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 October 20, 2008
It was a regular old ho-hum Monday at work until I got a phone call from someone in the Executive Offices telling me a delivery was on its way. Turns out it was a letter from Southwest Airlines President Emeritus, … Continue reading
Do you dream in black and white? If so, the chances are you are over 55 and were brought up watching a monochrome television set. New research suggests that the type of television you watched as a child has a … Continue reading
This was a nice site to visit – lots of cool ideas. Link
A 77-year-old man died Monday night in a cemetery in Buckingham in western Quebec after a tombstone fell on top of him, police say. Officers said the man had gone to St. Gregoire Cemetery to visit the site where his … Continue reading
I was watching Fox NFL Sunday and Michael Strahan decided to show the world his pinkey. Link
Over the years Iâ€™ve ended up with quite a few sample-size tubes of toothpaste. I dislike the strong, lingering flavors of most of these toothpastes, so I normally use Tomâ€™s of Maine (or Trader Joeâ€™s equivalent, but not Tomâ€™s of … Continue reading
There’s a total of 26 songs, but here are the first ten. The whole playlist can be found here.