- Anonymous: Liberally Lean must be a bad influence on you “Today is Wednesday!” Triple Fake Jason Garrett
- Suzi: Thanks. I think I heard it on the radio, actually, on Fresh Air. I could have memory conversion problems too,...
- Geeding: I think the conversion got ya. Weight: 2.23 kg (4.9 lb) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ St_Edward%27s_Crown
- Suzi: I have attended a church where projection isn’t used. It’s a small Episcopal church in Albany, CA.
- Suzi: I just read that the coronation crown weighs 21 lb. Yipes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 October 20, 2008
It was a regular old ho-hum Monday at work until I got a phone call from someone in the Executive Offices telling me a delivery was on its way. Turns out it was a letter from Southwest Airlines President Emeritus, … Continue reading
Do you dream in black and white? If so, the chances are you are over 55 and were brought up watching a monochrome television set. New research suggests that the type of television you watched as a child has a … Continue reading
This was a nice site to visit – lots of cool ideas. Link
A 77-year-old man died Monday night in a cemetery in Buckingham in western Quebec after a tombstone fell on top of him, police say. Officers said the man had gone to St. Gregoire Cemetery to visit the site where his … Continue reading
I was watching Fox NFL Sunday and Michael Strahan decided to show the world his pinkey. Link
Over the years Iâ€™ve ended up with quite a few sample-size tubes of toothpaste. I dislike the strong, lingering flavors of most of these toothpastes, so I normally use Tomâ€™s of Maine (or Trader Joeâ€™s equivalent, but not Tomâ€™s of … Continue reading
There’s a total of 26 songs, but here are the first ten. The whole playlist can be found here.