- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 October 20, 2008
It was a regular old ho-hum Monday at work until I got a phone call from someone in the Executive Offices telling me a delivery was on its way. Turns out it was a letter from Southwest Airlines President Emeritus, … Continue reading
Do you dream in black and white? If so, the chances are you are over 55 and were brought up watching a monochrome television set. New research suggests that the type of television you watched as a child has a … Continue reading
This was a nice site to visit – lots of cool ideas. Link
A 77-year-old man died Monday night in a cemetery in Buckingham in western Quebec after a tombstone fell on top of him, police say. Officers said the man had gone to St. Gregoire Cemetery to visit the site where his … Continue reading
I was watching Fox NFL Sunday and Michael Strahan decided to show the world his pinkey. Link
Over the years Iâ€™ve ended up with quite a few sample-size tubes of toothpaste. I dislike the strong, lingering flavors of most of these toothpastes, so I normally use Tomâ€™s of Maine (or Trader Joeâ€™s equivalent, but not Tomâ€™s of … Continue reading
There’s a total of 26 songs, but here are the first ten. The whole playlist can be found here.