- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
- ALEC: I have a recurring dream in which I'm attending UTA, and I forget to drop a certain class, feeling of doom...
- Geeding: Maybe I didn't do a good job of detailing things, but I have an MBA, the dream is of me having to go...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 October 17, 2008
Made possible by the new Volkswagon advertising campagin for their new mini-van, the Routan. RoutanBabymaker3000 Brooke Shields sure is funny in those commericals.
ANNAPOLIS | The Scarlet Letter for Maryland sex offenders this Halloween will be a bright orange pumpkin. That is the symbol on a sign they are required to post on their doors with a warning, in capital letters, to trick-or-treaters: … Continue reading
Flickr Group Pool:Â Does this look infected to you? Link
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 16, 2008 — Springcreek Church, a non-denominational congregation in Garland, TX, publicly apologizes to its North Texas community in highly visible, full page ads in The Dallas Morning News and Dallas Observer on October 16, 2008. … Continue reading
Just skip to the 2:50 mark . . .
Master Chief Saint Optimus Saint
Internet use ‘good for the brain’ For middle-aged and older people at least, using the internet helps boost brain power, research suggests. A University of California Los Angeles team found searching the web stimulated centres in the brain that controlled … Continue reading