- Oriental Insurance: Just a awesome sharing.I will definitely share this with others.
- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 October 17, 2008
Made possible by the new Volkswagon advertising campagin for their new mini-van, the Routan. RoutanBabymaker3000 Brooke Shields sure is funny in those commericals.
ANNAPOLIS | The Scarlet Letter for Maryland sex offenders this Halloween will be a bright orange pumpkin. That is the symbol on a sign they are required to post on their doors with a warning, in capital letters, to trick-or-treaters: … Continue reading
Flickr Group Pool:Â Does this look infected to you? Link
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 16, 2008 — Springcreek Church, a non-denominational congregation in Garland, TX, publicly apologizes to its North Texas community in highly visible, full page ads in The Dallas Morning News and Dallas Observer on October 16, 2008. … Continue reading
Just skip to the 2:50 mark . . .
Master Chief Saint Optimus Saint
Internet use ‘good for the brain’ For middle-aged and older people at least, using the internet helps boost brain power, research suggests. A University of California Los Angeles team found searching the web stimulated centres in the brain that controlled … Continue reading