- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 October 17, 2008
Made possible by the new Volkswagon advertising campagin for their new mini-van, the Routan. RoutanBabymaker3000 Brooke Shields sure is funny in those commericals.
ANNAPOLIS | The Scarlet Letter for Maryland sex offenders this Halloween will be a bright orange pumpkin. That is the symbol on a sign they are required to post on their doors with a warning, in capital letters, to trick-or-treaters: … Continue reading
Flickr Group Pool:Â Does this look infected to you? Link
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 16, 2008 — Springcreek Church, a non-denominational congregation in Garland, TX, publicly apologizes to its North Texas community in highly visible, full page ads in The Dallas Morning News and Dallas Observer on October 16, 2008. … Continue reading
Just skip to the 2:50 mark . . .
Master Chief Saint Optimus Saint
Internet use ‘good for the brain’ For middle-aged and older people at least, using the internet helps boost brain power, research suggests. A University of California Los Angeles team found searching the web stimulated centres in the brain that controlled … Continue reading