- Nathan: I honestly don’t know how any American could watch both of these conventions and still vote for Trump....
- Dan C.: If you'll notice, she looks down all the time where she walks. Does she have a balance/ neurological...
- Ben W.: The speech by the father of the fallen Muslim soldier was enormously powerful. Yet, I can guarantee the next...
- Nathan: I found this article relevant to your discussion of Obama's speech last night:...
- Ben W.: Armchair Political Pundit Response – if you're referring to Tim Kaine mentioning Hillary's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 October 17, 2008
Made possible by the new Volkswagon advertising campagin for their new mini-van, the Routan. RoutanBabymaker3000 Brooke Shields sure is funny in those commericals.
ANNAPOLIS | The Scarlet Letter for Maryland sex offenders this Halloween will be a bright orange pumpkin. That is the symbol on a sign they are required to post on their doors with a warning, in capital letters, to trick-or-treaters: … Continue reading
Flickr Group Pool:Â Does this look infected to you? Link
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 16, 2008 — Springcreek Church, a non-denominational congregation in Garland, TX, publicly apologizes to its North Texas community in highly visible, full page ads in The Dallas Morning News and Dallas Observer on October 16, 2008. … Continue reading
Just skip to the 2:50 mark . . .
Master Chief Saint Optimus Saint
Internet use ‘good for the brain’ For middle-aged and older people at least, using the internet helps boost brain power, research suggests. A University of California Los Angeles team found searching the web stimulated centres in the brain that controlled … Continue reading