- Jason: I second the LED flashlights. But I object to you taking the above picture of my bedroom. Not cool, man.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Maglites have been great. But I suggest you take a look at the High Lumen LED flashlights using CREE...
- Ben W.: Did that guy just straight up spoil the ending of Star Trek II? Like, no bones about it: "Hey, kids,...
- ALEC: Maglite and a Leatherwing Leatherman (always in my pocket) are a must for anyone.
- Ben W.: Fascinating article on McCartney. It's interesting to see the fire that still burns in him for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 October 16, 2008
Baylor University, facing sharp criticism for paying already-admitted students to retake the SAT and try to boost their scores, said Thursday it “goofed” and would probably end the practice. The school in Waco, Texas, offered enrolling students a $300 bookstore … Continue reading
“Joe the Plumber,” the Toledo, Ohio, man whose complaints about Barack Obama’s tax plan were featured in the final presidential debate, owes the state of Ohio almost $1,200 in back income taxes. According to records on file with the Lucas … Continue reading
LONDON (AFP) â€“ The last remaining survivor of the Titanic disaster is auctioning mementoes from the doomed liner to pay for her nursing home fees, a newspaper said Thursday. Millvina Dean was only two months old when the Titanic struck … Continue reading
CORNING, Calif. â€“ The family of a dead elderly woman cremated her remains on a makeshift barbecue and continued collecting her retirement checks amounting to more than $25,000, authorities in Northern California said. Ramona Allmond’s daughter and grandson were arrested … Continue reading
Link Link Link
During her visit to Minnesota yesterday, Michelle Obama got to meet one special volunteer. Igor wears a t-shirt with “World’s Biggest Obama Supporter” written on it, which is fitting considering he is one of the world’s tallest men. A resident … Continue reading
FORT WORTH (AP) â€” A preacher’s wallet was stolen from a church office while he was on the pulpit delivering a sermon about showing mercy to others. The Rev. Rob Hamby was the guest preacher at Fort Worth Presbyterian Church … Continue reading
Colin Powell performs with the Nigerian hip-hop group Olu Maintain at the Africa Rising Festival in London Photograph: Yui Mok/Press Association Slideshow
Fairly traded chocolate is all treat and no trick for United Methodists wanting to put their faith into action this Halloween. The United Methodist Committee on Relief and the United Methodist Board of Church and Society are partnering with Equal … Continue reading