- Alec666: Good move with the Miller lite Keith. Reminds me when my wife battled cancer and my only support was my dog,...
- Mike Honcho: Love all the points about traveling to HSFB games. This was a huge part of my childhood and agree with...
- Ben W.: High school football is a truly remarkable experience. It's our daughter's senior year, and...
- Mike Honcho: It's not so bad. Although usually we heated up a large sewing needle to do the work vs. a clothes...
- AndreaJN: To heck with saving your toe nail. I wouldn't want to pierce my nail with that procedure at all! My...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 October 15, 2008
Google Finance Nothing like a stable economy, eh?
It may not be exactly the kind of political analysis you’re used to. But if the first batch of presidential debates bored, terrified or annoyed you, consider a different way to watch Wednesday night’s final square-off between John McCain and … Continue reading
Halloween window animation from 2007. I created this animation and projected it in my window on Halloween night. It was a big hit with the kids! For more go to www.hallowindow.com.
A new father has secretly named his baby girl Sarah McCain Palin after the Republican ticket for president and vice president. Mark Ciptak of Elizabethton put that name on the documents for the girl’s birth certificate, ignoring the name Ava … Continue reading
Link [just found out this is the second time I posted about this website]
This link will take you to the website where you have an interactive Oval Office. A few quick observations: The picture of Dirk cracks me up. Her comment after you click on the oil drill had me laughing pretty hard. … Continue reading
We love dogs.Â We love upside down dogs even more. UpsideDownDogs.com I picked this picture just for you, Miss HeyJules.
Britainâ€™s first â€œeco-nightclubâ€ opened last weekend in London. â€œClub4Climateâ€ features a high-tech dance floor that actually generates power from the people who are dancing on it. As dancers move around on the floor, ceramics and crystals generate an electric charge … Continue reading
Once again, three live webcams and X10 powerline control technology allows web surfers to not only view the action, but also *control* it. Heck, you can even inflate/deflate the giant Frankenstein, Pumpkins, Grim Reapers, Skull, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Homer Simpson … Continue reading