- Jason A: I agree about Reagan. His presidency coincided almost directly with the 1st-8th grade portion of my...
- RPM: LBJ was the first President I can remember. He looked and sounded kinda like my Granddad and he was a Texan so I...
- John Mackovic: I agree, the Flynn affair is a great teaching moment – never talk to the police.
- AndreaJN: Have you read this story about Cotton Eyed Joe? https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes /comments/5d7a1d/i_was_abo...
- WGII: Happy to see you back on line. My day always starts with your blog and it’s been an adjustment! Hope you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 October 15, 2008
Google Finance Nothing like a stable economy, eh?
It may not be exactly the kind of political analysis you’re used to. But if the first batch of presidential debates bored, terrified or annoyed you, consider a different way to watch Wednesday night’s final square-off between John McCain and … Continue reading
Halloween window animation from 2007. I created this animation and projected it in my window on Halloween night. It was a big hit with the kids! For more go to www.hallowindow.com.
A new father has secretly named his baby girl Sarah McCain Palin after the Republican ticket for president and vice president. Mark Ciptak of Elizabethton put that name on the documents for the girl’s birth certificate, ignoring the name Ava … Continue reading
Link [just found out this is the second time I posted about this website]
This link will take you to the website where you have an interactive Oval Office. A few quick observations: The picture of Dirk cracks me up. Her comment after you click on the oil drill had me laughing pretty hard. … Continue reading
We love dogs.Â We love upside down dogs even more. UpsideDownDogs.com I picked this picture just for you, Miss HeyJules.
Britainâ€™s first â€œeco-nightclubâ€ opened last weekend in London. â€œClub4Climateâ€ features a high-tech dance floor that actually generates power from the people who are dancing on it. As dancers move around on the floor, ceramics and crystals generate an electric charge … Continue reading
Once again, three live webcams and X10 powerline control technology allows web surfers to not only view the action, but also *control* it. Heck, you can even inflate/deflate the giant Frankenstein, Pumpkins, Grim Reapers, Skull, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Homer Simpson … Continue reading