- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 October 14, 2008
The folks at Nuts About Southwest, the Southwest Airlines corporate blog, were kind enough to invite me to be a guest poster.Â My first post is now published and you can see it here.Â In the future, I hope to … Continue reading
It might be a 66-year-old cartoon but Walt Disney’s Bambi has been named the best tear-jerker of all time ahead of other favourites such as ET and the Lion King. Full Article Top Ten Movie Tearjerkers 1. Bambi (1942) 2. … Continue reading
A man who was attacked by a black bear while walking his dogs survived only after crushing the creature’s skull with a stick. Jim West needed 60 stitches on his head and body to close wounds from the terrifying attack. … Continue reading
Ever print a web page only to find your printout is full of ads, empty space and other junk you don’t want? PrintWhatYouLike is a free web page editor that gives you control of how web pages look when printed. … Continue reading
Swinging and tanning