- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 October 14, 2008
The folks at Nuts About Southwest, the Southwest Airlines corporate blog, were kind enough to invite me to be a guest poster.Â My first post is now published and you can see it here.Â In the future, I hope to … Continue reading
It might be a 66-year-old cartoon but Walt Disney’s Bambi has been named the best tear-jerker of all time ahead of other favourites such as ET and the Lion King. Full Article Top Ten Movie Tearjerkers 1. Bambi (1942) 2. … Continue reading
A man who was attacked by a black bear while walking his dogs survived only after crushing the creature’s skull with a stick. Jim West needed 60 stitches on his head and body to close wounds from the terrifying attack. … Continue reading
Ever print a web page only to find your printout is full of ads, empty space and other junk you don’t want? PrintWhatYouLike is a free web page editor that gives you control of how web pages look when printed. … Continue reading
Swinging and tanning