- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 October 14, 2008
The folks at Nuts About Southwest, the Southwest Airlines corporate blog, were kind enough to invite me to be a guest poster.Â My first post is now published and you can see it here.Â In the future, I hope to … Continue reading
It might be a 66-year-old cartoon but Walt Disney’s Bambi has been named the best tear-jerker of all time ahead of other favourites such as ET and the Lion King. Full Article Top Ten Movie Tearjerkers 1. Bambi (1942) 2. … Continue reading
A man who was attacked by a black bear while walking his dogs survived only after crushing the creature’s skull with a stick. Jim West needed 60 stitches on his head and body to close wounds from the terrifying attack. … Continue reading
Ever print a web page only to find your printout is full of ads, empty space and other junk you don’t want? PrintWhatYouLike is a free web page editor that gives you control of how web pages look when printed. … Continue reading
Swinging and tanning