- Jason A: Until about a year ago, there was a Starbucks inside the Tom Thumb on Keller Pkwy in Keller, and another...
- Anonymous: It is a little further than 500 feet but there is a Chick-fil-a in Willow Bend mall and outside of the...
- Fred: Sir I had back surgery also and was in constant pain afterwards. I went and had the Jesus shot in Oklahoma and...
- Alec666: I left the catholic church a long time ago. The hypocrisy was just too much for me.
- Anonymous: Keith, man youre making my decision even tougher. I may need shoulder surgery( also tricky) it’s a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 October 13, 2008
He’s out 4 weeks with a broken pinky finger on his throwing hand. His first game back appears to be at Washington. It all makes for a very interesting season.
Vote for the image you think is hotter and find out whether you think Republicans or Democrats are hotter! TheOnlyVote.com
Made me laugh . . .
While most families place a candle or light bulb in their carved-out pumpkins, J.R. Hildebrandt can fit a chair and small heater in his. The Wisconsin resident has carved a canoe out of a pumpkin and is taking the 760-pound … Continue reading
Local CBS weatherman man proposes to local ABC anchor. Watch the proposal here.
In the midst of a global market crisis, a survey by the World Economic Forum has proclaimed Canada to have the world’s soundest banking system. Placing just behind were Sweden, Luxembourg, Australia and Denmark in the World Economic Forum’s Global … Continue reading
This bird’s-eye view of Kutztown University in Pennsylvania was the first image ever seen by the GeoEye-1, the world’s highest-resolution commercial satellite sponsored by Google, when it opened its camera door earlier this week. The 4,300-pound satellite collected the image … Continue reading
A 106-year-old American nun living in a convent in Rome could well be the oldest person to vote in the 2008 US Presidential election. Sister Cecilia Gaudette, who last voted for President Eisenhower in 1952, has registered to vote and … Continue reading
Buzzaire is, quite simply, a caffeine inhaler. One squeeze, one inhale, and you’ve just rushed 150mg of caffeine into your blood stream. Mints or drinks have to go through your digestive tract first before partying in your blood (or through … Continue reading
[Church of England] Web users looking for support during the current financial situation have boosted traffic by more than 70 percent to a Church of England website section focusing on debt advice, and visitor numbers to the church’s online prayer … Continue reading