- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 October 10, 2008
His name is Oliver Clark. Â He asked a question during the town hall debate about the economic crisis and the bail out package, and McCain responded with an answer that was prefaced with, “You probably never heard of Fannie … Continue reading
Larger picture here from National Geographic.
Here’s the top 12: The full list can be found here and was put together by the Times Higher Education, a UK publication.Â Here’s a separate article on the list. For a local perspective, Texas, Texas A&M,Â and Rice makes … Continue reading
Buy a box here