- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 October 9, 2008
It’s one of Dallas’ greatest events, the Red River Rivalry.Â It’s also known as Texas-OU, or OU-Texas Weekend depending on who you talk to. In short, the University of Texas and University of Oklahoma travel halfway to Dallas to play … Continue reading
Just load your dilemma and possible answers and let Designate do the rest.
While watching the Presidential Debate the other night, I was reminded of this Daily Show clip from 2005 that showed the difference between U.S. town halls and the ones across the pond.Â What I like about their town halls is … Continue reading
For those of you who don’t know, he’s a rock start that recently survived a plane crash. Source
Here’s two of the 35 that I find most interesting: Check the rest out here.
PORTLAND, Ore. â€” Martin Luther King Jr. graces one page, Angelina Jolie the next. A photo of a man on fire opens the Book of Revelation. And laid across a two-page image of gasoline spilling from a pump is the … Continue reading
I’m not very familiarÂ with this culture, but a few items in the article stood out, feel free to read the whole article here. A panel of judges conducted a series of ancient ceremonies to select the goddess from several … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (ABP) — A new poll says white evangelicals under 30 are just as opposed to abortion as their older counterparts, but more liberal in their views on same-sex marriage or civil unions for gays. The survey, conducted for the … Continue reading