- jim: great points on article. thanks
- Melissa: I would hate to see you go…but get why you would…I would miss you and all the geeding family!...
- Ricardo Perry: Mr. Geeding, I agree with the others and reiterate you do what is right for you. I for one will miss...
- RPM: Here I thought I was your unique viewer. Now I find out you have 377 others? I'm crushed.
- Geeding: The numbers don't add up because left out a subsection labeled "Low Confidence Regions" which...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 October 9, 2008
It’s one of Dallas’ greatest events, the Red River Rivalry.Â It’s also known as Texas-OU, or OU-Texas Weekend depending on who you talk to. In short, the University of Texas and University of Oklahoma travel halfway to Dallas to play … Continue reading
Just load your dilemma and possible answers and let Designate do the rest.
While watching the Presidential Debate the other night, I was reminded of this Daily Show clip from 2005 that showed the difference between U.S. town halls and the ones across the pond.Â What I like about their town halls is … Continue reading
For those of you who don’t know, he’s a rock start that recently survived a plane crash. Source
Here’s two of the 35 that I find most interesting: Check the rest out here.
PORTLAND, Ore. â€” Martin Luther King Jr. graces one page, Angelina Jolie the next. A photo of a man on fire opens the Book of Revelation. And laid across a two-page image of gasoline spilling from a pump is the … Continue reading
I’m not very familiarÂ with this culture, but a few items in the article stood out, feel free to read the whole article here. A panel of judges conducted a series of ancient ceremonies to select the goddess from several … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (ABP) — A new poll says white evangelicals under 30 are just as opposed to abortion as their older counterparts, but more liberal in their views on same-sex marriage or civil unions for gays. The survey, conducted for the … Continue reading