- RPM: I never liked Levi's. Was always a Wrangler fan. Now I've converted to Carhartt jeans. Better fit and...
- DF of LL: It's Dungan…….DUN …..GAN Don't make me have to send a hailstorm your way....
- sara: Don't even get me started on Women's vanity sizing. I've dragged my hubby along and shown him...
- Rex Kramer: in the jeans department try banana republic. hear me out, they still carry boot cut and have odd numbered...
- Geeding: LOL. Oh man, it's pretty clear that my baseball knowledge is very limited. I never played any organized...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 October 7, 2008
This Christmas, Neiman Marcus offers holiday shoppers a chance to bring the Dallas Cowboysâ€™ end zone to their own back yard. On Tuesday morning, the Dallas-based luxury retailer unveiled featured items in its annual Christmas Book to news media at … Continue reading
Click on a state to see that state’s percentage of “red” and “blue” book sales over the past 60 days, as well as local political favorites. Or see how the map has changed over time by using the right and … Continue reading
3D printing has become an incredibly powerful tool to customize one-off products for differing applications. This project was based on using this technology to design a customized prosthetic leg for a specific user- a young, urban, male athlete. Nike was … Continue reading
During the Presidential campaign, much has been made of Barack Obamaâ€™s slender physique, with some commentators going so far as to argue that he is too thin for most Americans to relate to him. Does candidate height and weight play … Continue reading
On a recent reporting trip to Alaska, TNR senior editorÂ Noam Scheiber cameÂ across a piece of paper from an old Wasilla city budget, on the back of which Palin doodled and brainstormed her potential mayoral campaign themes (“time for a change,” … Continue reading
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Carlos Santana is on tour and has an album coming out, but in an interview with Rolling Stone posted online on Friday the rocker said he sees himself one day heading up a church in Hawaii. … Continue reading
The Enterprise from Star Trek or the Galatic Empire Starship from Star Wars? Click the image to find out. Glad to see the Yamato was included.
MADISON, Wisconsin (AP) â€” The largest group of atheists and agnostics in the United States is suing President George W. Bush, the governor of Wisconsin and other officials over a federal law designating a National Day of Prayer. The Freedom … Continue reading