- Nathan: I honestly don’t know how any American could watch both of these conventions and still vote for Trump....
- Dan C.: If you'll notice, she looks down all the time where she walks. Does she have a balance/ neurological...
- Ben W.: The speech by the father of the fallen Muslim soldier was enormously powerful. Yet, I can guarantee the next...
- Nathan: I found this article relevant to your discussion of Obama's speech last night:...
- Ben W.: Armchair Political Pundit Response – if you're referring to Tim Kaine mentioning Hillary's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 October 6, 2008
The lyrics come in a little after the one minute mark which is the best part.
It all start to happen a little after 20 seconds . . .
A team of scientists led by renowned French marine archaeologist Franck Goddio recently announced that they have found a bowl, dating to between the late 2nd century B.C. and the early 1st century A.D., that is engraved with what they … Continue reading
Conversion for Hollywood screenwriter Joe Eszterhas happened while sitting on a curb crying. And not just crying but also, to his shock, praying about his alcohol and nicotine addictions and his newly diagnosed throat cancer. â€œAnd suddenly,â€ he writes in … Continue reading
Krakatoa, the St. Augustine Alligator Farm and Zoological ParkUs 75-pound, 7.5-foot long Komodo Dragon, celebrates his eighth birthday with fellow eight-year-olds from R.B. Hunt Elementary School Wednesday morning, October 1, 2008. The children sang Happy Birthday to the large lizard … Continue reading
RALEIGH, N.C. â€” Within the nation’s largest Protestant denomination, a woman may not lead a church or a home. But prominent Southern Baptists see nothing wrong with Sarah Palin serving as vice president â€” or perhaps even commander-in-chief someday. In … Continue reading
A.V. Club opens and eats a can of bacon with video to prove it. Read about and watch the event here.