- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
- Doug: You didn't get customer service Norm? LOL! I've met Norm several times and I have mixed emotions...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 October 6, 2008
The lyrics come in a little after the one minute mark which is the best part.
It all start to happen a little after 20 seconds . . .
A team of scientists led by renowned French marine archaeologist Franck Goddio recently announced that they have found a bowl, dating to between the late 2nd century B.C. and the early 1st century A.D., that is engraved with what they … Continue reading
Conversion for Hollywood screenwriter Joe Eszterhas happened while sitting on a curb crying. And not just crying but also, to his shock, praying about his alcohol and nicotine addictions and his newly diagnosed throat cancer. â€œAnd suddenly,â€ he writes in … Continue reading
Krakatoa, the St. Augustine Alligator Farm and Zoological ParkUs 75-pound, 7.5-foot long Komodo Dragon, celebrates his eighth birthday with fellow eight-year-olds from R.B. Hunt Elementary School Wednesday morning, October 1, 2008. The children sang Happy Birthday to the large lizard … Continue reading
RALEIGH, N.C. â€” Within the nation’s largest Protestant denomination, a woman may not lead a church or a home. But prominent Southern Baptists see nothing wrong with Sarah Palin serving as vice president â€” or perhaps even commander-in-chief someday. In … Continue reading
A.V. Club opens and eats a can of bacon with video to prove it. Read about and watch the event here.