- blurdo: Every time I see one of those chocolate diamond commercials, I think of this scene from “Beautiful...
- AndreaJN: “I was troubleshooting… ” Great thinking! I recently felt something similar. I had to do...
- RPM: Hey, hey, hey… don’t berate the comma in Earth, Wind and Fire. Without that unsung hero it would be...
- Michael Willoughby: I thought so too. I almost wonder if you saw it or heard it, but that it didn’t really...
- Bryan: Add Mark Hamill to the list of “celebrities that would fun to hang out with”. He stole the show on...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 October 3, 2008
Your Friendliness Score is 70 (Friendly) No doubt about it, you are a good friend and a friend to many. You’re one of the first people your friends call when they have news. You are quite popular, and your circle … Continue reading
What happens if a presidential candidate passes away at the last second? Each party has its own protocol for this scenario, but in neither case does the running mate automatically take over the ticket. (Congress could also pass a special … Continue reading
On a car . . . And a mini-bus
1000 Awesome Things is just a time-ticking countdown of 1000 awesome things. Launched June 20, 2008 and updated every weekday. Link
Erin, mother of two kids under 5, on why she thinks anyone who says they love their kids 24/7 is full of it. Link
All words are good words. Some, however, are overused without adding value to what you write. As a result, they reduce the readersâ€™ interest, make text seem redundant, and cause the writer to appear amateurish. We have created a list … Continue reading
MONROE, Wash. â€“ In a move that could be right out of a Hollywood movie, a brazen crook apparently used a Craigslist ad to hire a dozen unsuspecting decoys to help him make his getaway following a robbery outside a … Continue reading
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa – It wasn’t just the caffeine that gave an eastern Iowa woman an extra jolt when she had her morning cup of coffee. It was the bat she found in the coffee filter. Officials with the Iowa … Continue reading
I was verbally assaulted recently after worship. That sounds dramatic, but I donâ€™t know any other words to describe it. I was the target of 15 minutes of verbal abuse in the guise of a theological critique of my sermon. … Continue reading