- Jason A: Until about a year ago, there was a Starbucks inside the Tom Thumb on Keller Pkwy in Keller, and another...
- Anonymous: It is a little further than 500 feet but there is a Chick-fil-a in Willow Bend mall and outside of the...
- Fred: Sir I had back surgery also and was in constant pain afterwards. I went and had the Jesus shot in Oklahoma and...
- Alec666: I left the catholic church a long time ago. The hypocrisy was just too much for me.
- Anonymous: Keith, man youre making my decision even tougher. I may need shoulder surgery( also tricky) it’s a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 October 2, 2008
Give it at least the first minute . . .
Along with Latin, Greek is probably the language that most influenced other languages around the world. Many English words derive directly from Greek ones, and knowing their origin and meaning is important. Below you will find 12 Greek words that … Continue reading
BALTIMORE â€“ A man alleging a Maryland doctor stapled his rectum shut during an operation â€” causing him to go without defecating for 17 days â€” took his federal lawsuit to trial Monday in Baltimore. Full Article
A tiny baby Muntjac deer which was delivered three weeks early by Caesarean section at a wildlife hospital in Buckinghamshire after his mother was hit by a car. Telegraph.co.uk
On October 31st, we are recreating the parade scene from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off at the Village Halloween Parade. This will involve tens of thousands of people breaking out into the world’s largest Beatles sing-a-long. We want the streets to … Continue reading
You begged your mom to pay the extra $4. A tribute to the greatest school photo backdrop there ever was. Link
Manurewa MP George Hawkins has been left nursing a bruised hand after a 5kg bible was hurled at him during a church-run election meeting on Sunday night. Mr Hawkins today said he intended making a formal complaint to police today … Continue reading
The Atlas of the Real World uses software to depict the nations of the world, not by their physical size, but by their demographic importance on a range of subjects. Here, we select a series of travel- and news-related maps. … Continue reading
Article and more pics here