- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
- Geeding: Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. Not only is that WifeGeeding ocularist, her eye surgeon is...
- Barry: Keith, I happen to know this family, and in talking with them about the incident some months ago couldn’t help...
- Geeding: I haven’t, but I’ll check it out. Thanks!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 October 1, 2008
I wonder if she would have been better off if she just said no rather than ramble on. But for some reason, I have a feeling she’s going to do much better than expected on the debate.
In honor of our 10th birthday, we’ve brought back our oldest available index. Take a look back at Google in January 2001. Link That’s right, all searches provide you with 2001 results.Â It’s kind of interesting to compare names you … Continue reading
A squirrel or a chipmunk, I dunno, but put an action figure one one of them and snap a pic – that’s cute. Link
Just because you cut the head off a snake doesn’t mean it’s safe to be around it.
Most Christians agree that their faith affects how they approach politics, but disagreements arise over the political role of the church. A common source of confusion is the phrase “separation of church and state.” Although the U.S. Constitution does not … Continue reading
If you ever wanted to make a Sarah Palin speech, try PalinDrome. Drag a selection of words to the piece of paper and click “SPEAK” to hear your speech.
Pick two politicians and search for a term and get a list of quotes for each person compared side-by-side.Â McCain and Obama are the default, but you can change the politician by drop down menu. Google Labs
RAVENSBURG, Germany (AP) â€” Some 15,000 enthusiasts have assembled the world’s largest jigsaw puzzle in the southern German town of Ravensburg, Europe’s biggest puzzle maker said. Puzzle maker Ravensburger AG said 1,141,800 pieces were put together in only five hours … Continue reading