- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 October 1, 2008
I wonder if she would have been better off if she just said no rather than ramble on. But for some reason, I have a feeling she’s going to do much better than expected on the debate.
In honor of our 10th birthday, we’ve brought back our oldest available index. Take a look back at Google in January 2001. Link That’s right, all searches provide you with 2001 results.Â It’s kind of interesting to compare names you … Continue reading
A squirrel or a chipmunk, I dunno, but put an action figure one one of them and snap a pic – that’s cute. Link
Just because you cut the head off a snake doesn’t mean it’s safe to be around it.
Most Christians agree that their faith affects how they approach politics, but disagreements arise over the political role of the church. A common source of confusion is the phrase “separation of church and state.” Although the U.S. Constitution does not … Continue reading
If you ever wanted to make a Sarah Palin speech, try PalinDrome. Drag a selection of words to the piece of paper and click “SPEAK” to hear your speech.
Pick two politicians and search for a term and get a list of quotes for each person compared side-by-side.Â McCain and Obama are the default, but you can change the politician by drop down menu. Google Labs
RAVENSBURG, Germany (AP) â€” Some 15,000 enthusiasts have assembled the world’s largest jigsaw puzzle in the southern German town of Ravensburg, Europe’s biggest puzzle maker said. Puzzle maker Ravensburger AG said 1,141,800 pieces were put together in only five hours … Continue reading