- sara: Go with ATT but pay as you go. My fiance has a Nexus5 that we bought from the Google play store, and use ATT...
- Ben W.: I watched the first few seasons of Psych and enjoyed it a lot. But after a while it got repetitive (to me)...
- Art Vandalay: I believe the move to have senators elected by popular vote began in Montana, where their senators were...
- Ben W.: Direct election of senators was brought about in large part to fight corruption. Think about it: if senators...
- Ben W.: I'm pretty sure that, at this point, I'd watch anything Bryan Cranston is in.
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 01 October 1, 2008
I wonder if she would have been better off if she just said no rather than ramble on. But for some reason, I have a feeling she’s going to do much better than expected on the debate.
In honor of our 10th birthday, we’ve brought back our oldest available index. Take a look back at Google in January 2001. Link That’s right, all searches provide you with 2001 results.Â It’s kind of interesting to compare names you … Continue reading
A squirrel or a chipmunk, I dunno, but put an action figure one one of them and snap a pic – that’s cute. Link
Just because you cut the head off a snake doesn’t mean it’s safe to be around it.
Most Christians agree that their faith affects how they approach politics, but disagreements arise over the political role of the church. A common source of confusion is the phrase “separation of church and state.” Although the U.S. Constitution does not … Continue reading
If you ever wanted to make a Sarah Palin speech, try PalinDrome. Drag a selection of words to the piece of paper and click “SPEAK” to hear your speech.
Pick two politicians and search for a term and get a list of quotes for each person compared side-by-side.Â McCain and Obama are the default, but you can change the politician by drop down menu. Google Labs
RAVENSBURG, Germany (AP) â€” Some 15,000 enthusiasts have assembled the world’s largest jigsaw puzzle in the southern German town of Ravensburg, Europe’s biggest puzzle maker said. Puzzle maker Ravensburger AG said 1,141,800 pieces were put together in only five hours … Continue reading