- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 October 1, 2008
I wonder if she would have been better off if she just said no rather than ramble on. But for some reason, I have a feeling she’s going to do much better than expected on the debate.
In honor of our 10th birthday, we’ve brought back our oldest available index. Take a look back at Google in January 2001. Link That’s right, all searches provide you with 2001 results.Â It’s kind of interesting to compare names you … Continue reading
A squirrel or a chipmunk, I dunno, but put an action figure one one of them and snap a pic – that’s cute. Link
Just because you cut the head off a snake doesn’t mean it’s safe to be around it.
Most Christians agree that their faith affects how they approach politics, but disagreements arise over the political role of the church. A common source of confusion is the phrase “separation of church and state.” Although the U.S. Constitution does not … Continue reading
If you ever wanted to make a Sarah Palin speech, try PalinDrome. Drag a selection of words to the piece of paper and click “SPEAK” to hear your speech.
Pick two politicians and search for a term and get a list of quotes for each person compared side-by-side.Â McCain and Obama are the default, but you can change the politician by drop down menu. Google Labs
RAVENSBURG, Germany (AP) â€” Some 15,000 enthusiasts have assembled the world’s largest jigsaw puzzle in the southern German town of Ravensburg, Europe’s biggest puzzle maker said. Puzzle maker Ravensburger AG said 1,141,800 pieces were put together in only five hours … Continue reading