Because you insisted, here’s the unedited screaming version. I also added video from a minute before the lightning struck so you can get an idea of how hard it was raining. From what i understand, it went through my left hand holding the camera, crossed my back and exited out of my right hand holding onto the metal railing. No entry or exit wounds, as i was not directly struck, i got just a really good zap from one of the “finger arcs” that happen when lightning hits.. And if you want to make a metal railing joke…go ahead, but holding onto one is actually what kept me from frying.
- Nassim: Bono is evil. Look it up.
- Nassim: It’s worth considering: https://youtu.be/x9dN1K0XrZI
- Suzi: I like GirlGeeding’s hair. She looks very sophisticated 🙂
- Suzi: “I rest the back of my head against my chair too much, the back of my head often hurts.” You need...
- Suzi: I just watched a This Week Tonight episode on State AGs which shows now-governor Abbott grinning into the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From