- John Mackovic: – Greg Williams is the new Dallas chief of police. He likes the gig. – Dirk is now the...
- John Mackovic: I was about to comment about you forgetting about the Disciples of Christ. Most of my Mom's...
- Geeding: You sound so defensive, are you married to a TCU alum who's smoking hot and successful or something?...
- towski: TCU at 10%? We do still live in Texas, right? 39% of Texas residents say they attend church regularly. Are...
- RPM: Alec Baldwin does a solid Trump impersonation and Kate McKinnon really gets into her Hillary. As much as I like...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 September 29, 2008
Palin Brushing Up On Foreign Policy At Epcot ORLANDO, FLâ€”Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin sought to silence those who have criticized her lack of foreign affairs experience Tuesday by announcing plans for a weeklong, 10-nation tour of Walt Disney … Continue reading
The Falkirk Wheel is a rotating boat lift connecting the Forth and Clyde Canal with the Union Canal. It is named after the nearby town of Falkirk in central Scotland. The difference in the levels of the two canals at … Continue reading
O’FALLON, MO. â€” The spotlight shone on the Rev. Mike Schreiner on Sunday as he preached about who goes to heaven and how earthly relationships will translate in the hereafter. Off to Schreiner’s right, the steady glow of dozens of … Continue reading
NEW ORLEANS â€” Roman Catholic Archbishop Alfred Hughes has denounced a lawmaker’s proposal to pay poor people to undergo sterilization as “an egregious affront to those targeted and blatantly anti-life.” “Our lawmakers would do better to focus on policies that … Continue reading
For instance, you can get rid of the gray: Turn gray hair dark again without an expensive trip to the salon or the use of chemical hair dyes. Make your own natural dye using brewed tea and herbs: Steep 3 … Continue reading
A member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and an evangelical professor of religion discuss what Mormonism is, what it isnâ€™t, and what it means to be Christian. FirstThings.com
Banned Books Week: Celebrating the Freedom to Read is observed during the last week of September each year. Observed since 1982, this annual ALA event reminds Americans not to take this precious democratic freedom for granted. This year, 2008, marks … Continue reading