- Art Vandalay: "The Roosevelts": The documentary made an interesting observation that when he was younger...
- RPM: Cinemax is owned by HBO (Time/Warner). The Movie Channel is owned by SHOwtime (CBS). Encore is owned by Starz....
- sara: Go with ATT but pay as you go. My fiance has a Nexus5 that we bought from the Google play store, and use ATT...
- Ben W.: I watched the first few seasons of Psych and enjoyed it a lot. But after a while it got repetitive (to me)...
- Art Vandalay: I believe the move to have senators elected by popular vote began in Montana, where their senators were...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 25 September 25, 2008
Retired F1 driver Riccardo Patrese pranks his wife by taking her for a surprise ride on a racing circuit in a Civic Type-R. Fast forward to at least the 1:30 mark.
There are some very notably singers in this group such as Sinatra, Elis, Ray Charles, and Marvin Gaye. Link
SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. – A West Virginia man who police said passed gas and fanned it toward a patrolman has been charged with battery on a police officer. Jose A. Cruz, 34, of Clarksburg, was pulled over early Tuesday for … Continue reading
I am soooo buying my friend Jimi his shirt for Christmas. Tap the drums on this shirt and they actually play through the embedded speaker All drums on the shirt are playable. 7 Different drum sounds in all Battery pack … Continue reading
233,333 Super Bowl ads (Cost = $3 million each) 400 space shuttles (Cost = $1.7 billion each) More here It is $140 billion more than has been spent on the Iraq war since the invasion. It is $120 billion more … Continue reading
My Little Stormtrooper by ~Spippo on deviantART
I teach a workshop titled Healthy Choices for Children. It’s a class for parents seeking solutions to how to improve the way they eat. It’s about the alternative food market, organics, and the top ten food additives to avoid and … Continue reading
FLINT, Michigan — There were jerseys and gym shoes and chants for their favorite teams. And the congregation shared high-fives during the sermon as if their team had scored a winning touchdown. This was no normal Sunday service at Flint’s … Continue reading
Brûler du Thiocyanate de mercure – Buzz