- John Villanueva: Did you all like this video created by GQ? Check out this video we created that was inspired by...
- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 September 25, 2008
Retired F1 driver Riccardo Patrese pranks his wife by taking her for a surprise ride on a racing circuit in a Civic Type-R. Fast forward to at least the 1:30 mark.
There are some very notably singers in this group such as Sinatra, Elis, Ray Charles, and Marvin Gaye. Link
SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. – A West Virginia man who police said passed gas and fanned it toward a patrolman has been charged with battery on a police officer. Jose A. Cruz, 34, of Clarksburg, was pulled over early Tuesday for … Continue reading
I am soooo buying my friend Jimi his shirt for Christmas. Tap the drums on this shirt and they actually play through the embedded speaker All drums on the shirt are playable. 7 Different drum sounds in all Battery pack … Continue reading
233,333 Super Bowl ads (Cost = $3 million each) 400 space shuttles (Cost = $1.7 billion each) More here It is $140 billion more than has been spent on the Iraq war since the invasion. It is $120 billion more … Continue reading
My Little Stormtrooper by ~Spippo on deviantART
I teach a workshop titled Healthy Choices for Children. It’s a class for parents seeking solutions to how to improve the way they eat. It’s about the alternative food market, organics, and the top ten food additives to avoid and … Continue reading
FLINT, Michigan — There were jerseys and gym shoes and chants for their favorite teams. And the congregation shared high-fives during the sermon as if their team had scored a winning touchdown. This was no normal Sunday service at Flint’s … Continue reading
Brûler du Thiocyanate de mercure – Buzz