- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
- Geeding: Per Wikipedia, Michael B Jordan is 28 years old, not 18, but I do agree there has to be some suspension of...
- Bryan: Is it just me or is this a concept that requires a little suspension of reality or at least a turning back of...
- Ben W.: The history of The Haunted Mansion's development is really fascinating. Unlike many Disney attractions,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 September 24, 2008
A likeness of Sen. Barack Obama was found hanging in the George Fox University quad early Tuesday along with graffiti aimed at minority recipients of a scholarship program, the university president told The Oregonian this morning. President Robin Baker said … Continue reading
Staple British bread brand Hovis has announced that they are to replace their famous ‘boy on the bike’ advert with a new epic TV commercial, showcasing over 100 years of the nation’s history. Part of Hovis’ huge relaunch campaign, the … Continue reading
I’ve always been a bit fascinated by how much a president ages from his term in office, the physical toll that is, although I don’t think Reagan showed a lot of age from his span in office.Â But to be … Continue reading
Republican vice presidential pick Sarah Palin might not be fond of San Francisco, but one San Francisco wine bar is fond of Palin Syrah. Or rather, it was. “It was our best selling wine before (the V.P. announcement),â€ said Chris … Continue reading
The ever-shrinking record album–its latest iteration being the compact disc–just got a lot more compact, or shall we say, micro. Backed by four major music labels, SanDisk on Monday announced a new physical music format dubbed “SlotMusic” that’s essentially an … Continue reading
Seven years ago, a Catholic hospital in Eugene, Ore., launched a program that was so simple, itâ€™s hard to believe no one had thought of it before: If terminal patients are facing their last hours with no family or friends … Continue reading
Care to guess where you can find that sentence? From the 2008 Republican Platform Economy page on GOP.com. Link
NEW YORK â€” As financial workers suffer through tumultuous times on Wall Street, some are turning to an old source of solace: religion. Religious leaders said attendance was up at lunchtime meetings in New York’s financial district last week, with … Continue reading