- tommy: This is most likely a decent man with an addiction. He should get treatment and we should be ashamed of our...
- Al Dominique: OUTSTANDING! Great timelapse! Very creative my friend, but you always were creative. I recognized...
- Geeding: You have more faith in the amount of local people that read this blog than I do. It would be different if I...
- Uppercase Matt: I'm frankly more concerned that you're airing some poor kid's issues on a very local...
- Larry: I have done this for years with grasshoppers. My grand kids think it is the coolest thing to see. Also helps...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 24 September 24, 2008
A likeness of Sen. Barack Obama was found hanging in the George Fox University quad early Tuesday along with graffiti aimed at minority recipients of a scholarship program, the university president told The Oregonian this morning. President Robin Baker said … Continue reading
Staple British bread brand Hovis has announced that they are to replace their famous ‘boy on the bike’ advert with a new epic TV commercial, showcasing over 100 years of the nation’s history. Part of Hovis’ huge relaunch campaign, the … Continue reading
I’ve always been a bit fascinated by how much a president ages from his term in office, the physical toll that is, although I don’t think Reagan showed a lot of age from his span in office.Â But to be … Continue reading
Republican vice presidential pick Sarah Palin might not be fond of San Francisco, but one San Francisco wine bar is fond of Palin Syrah. Or rather, it was. “It was our best selling wine before (the V.P. announcement),â€ said Chris … Continue reading
The ever-shrinking record album–its latest iteration being the compact disc–just got a lot more compact, or shall we say, micro. Backed by four major music labels, SanDisk on Monday announced a new physical music format dubbed “SlotMusic” that’s essentially an … Continue reading
Seven years ago, a Catholic hospital in Eugene, Ore., launched a program that was so simple, itâ€™s hard to believe no one had thought of it before: If terminal patients are facing their last hours with no family or friends … Continue reading
Care to guess where you can find that sentence? From the 2008 Republican Platform Economy page on GOP.com. Link
NEW YORK â€” As financial workers suffer through tumultuous times on Wall Street, some are turning to an old source of solace: religion. Religious leaders said attendance was up at lunchtime meetings in New York’s financial district last week, with … Continue reading