- John Mackovic: - I stopped watch Fox 4 news in the mornings because it's just become a big advertisement for...
- Ben W.: "Nice job" – apparently I'm seeing something different. Unless they were designed by a...
- M. B.: I have not been able to get Bag of Randomness before noon all week
- RPM: Sorry, Keith. I didn't mean to imply you were being critical. It's just that would be my first...
- Technique: unless he goes to Europe next year. Then he'd be eligible for the NBA draft the following year.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 September 19, 2008
This is kinda cool: Link Read an article about the company here.
I could survive for 1 minute, 19 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor
I was totally amazed, and the other dogs looked a bit dumbfounded after the escape. I think these are beagles, so in that case, this post is dedicated to WifeGeeding II.
The owner of the Storchen restaurant in the exclusive Winterthur resort will improve his menu with local specialities such as meat stew and various soups and sauces containing at least 75 per cent of mother’s milk. “We have all been … Continue reading
ATTENTION ALL RECRUITSRE: RELEASE OF TEST 5 ANDCLOSING DATE OF RECRUITMENT PROGRAM Namaste. I am pleased to announce the release of the fifth assessment in the Dharma Initiative’s Volunteer Recruitment Program is now available at www.dharmawantsyou.com. The latest test in … Continue reading
I remember in one of my marketing classes stats were presented to us about the advertising prices of billboards in this particular area of Dallas.Â From what remember, it was in the top ten of all the U.S.Â That is … Continue reading
VATICAN CITY – The Vatican said on Tuesday the theory of evolution was compatible with the Bible but planned no posthumous apology to Charles Darwin for the cold reception it gave him 150 years ago. Christian churches were long hostile … Continue reading
Read the caption here.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (CNN) â€“ Sarah Palin likes to tell voters around the country about how she â€œput the government checkbook onlineâ€ in Alaska. On Thursday, Palin suggested she would take that same proposal to Washington. â€œWeâ€™re going to do … Continue reading