- Deus ex Machina: People who say if they had it to do all over again they wouldn't change anything are people who...
- ALEC: Mr. Geeding: I only know you through what you share with us on this blog, my mother passed on to me a...
- Bryan: PTA fundraiser – My wife interned at a school in Coppell many moons ago that did a "write a...
- Bryan: You guys are making way too much sense for Internet discussion. I have always thought that punishment is the...
- Ben W.: Agreed 100% on Trump. "I'm willing to do that as a first step" – it seems like so many...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 September 18, 2008
WASHINGTON – Nebraska Republican Sen. Chuck Hagel said his party’s vice presidential nominee, Sarah Palin, lacks foreign policy experience and called it a “stretch” to say she’s qualified to be president. “She doesn’t have any foreign policy credentials,” Hagel said … Continue reading
Skills like memory are the first to go when we’re tired. This test assesses your ability to remember how long ago something happened – your ‘temporal’ memory. If you’re tired you won’t be as good at remembering when you saw … Continue reading
HANNITY: One last question that I didn’t ask you: Did you watch Tina Fey on “Saturday Night Live”? PALIN: I watched with the volume all the way down and I thought it was hilarious, she was spot on. Link
Sarah Palin has picked out an All-American set of names for her children. There’s Track, Trig, Bristol, Willow, and Piper. Ever wonder, What would your name would be if Sarah Palin was your mother? Well now you can find out! … Continue reading
Designer Francesca Lanzavecchia‘s functional neck braces: Link
Google has taken the war over exclusive web content into space. Not directly, of courseâ€”the satellite that was recently launched into space on a rocket bearing the Google logo was the result of a joint venture between a commercial satellite … Continue reading
Via Cayusa’s Flickr Page
Showgirl and men’s magazine model Raffella Fico, 20, told an Italian magazine: “I can’t wait to see who’s going to pull out the money to have me.” Miss Fico, who appeared in the Italian version of Big Brother earlier this … Continue reading
GALVESTON — Texas authorities busy trying to clean up after Hurricane Ike have a new problem on their hands: There’s a tiger loose. A county official said today that the animal somehow left its enclosure at an exotic pets center … Continue reading
NEENAH, Wis. – If two-ply toilet paper is good, then three-ply tissue must be better. At least that’s what toilet-paper researchers in northeastern Wisconsin hope. Yes, there is such a thing as a toilet-paper researcher. And a team of them … Continue reading