- Railroader: He hate me – Amen, my in-laws were allowed to leave in '58 if they gave up everything they...
- Geeding: I knew if all my readers you’d be the one to notice. As soon as CBS posts that awesome intro...
- David Bryant: This was the main musical number for Craig Ferguson's last episode of the Late Late Show last...
- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 18 September 18, 2008
WASHINGTON – Nebraska Republican Sen. Chuck Hagel said his party’s vice presidential nominee, Sarah Palin, lacks foreign policy experience and called it a “stretch” to say she’s qualified to be president. “She doesn’t have any foreign policy credentials,” Hagel said … Continue reading
Skills like memory are the first to go when we’re tired. This test assesses your ability to remember how long ago something happened – your ‘temporal’ memory. If you’re tired you won’t be as good at remembering when you saw … Continue reading
HANNITY: One last question that I didn’t ask you: Did you watch Tina Fey on “Saturday Night Live”? PALIN: I watched with the volume all the way down and I thought it was hilarious, she was spot on. Link
Sarah Palin has picked out an All-American set of names for her children. There’s Track, Trig, Bristol, Willow, and Piper. Ever wonder, What would your name would be if Sarah Palin was your mother? Well now you can find out! … Continue reading
Designer Francesca Lanzavecchia‘s functional neck braces: Link
Google has taken the war over exclusive web content into space. Not directly, of courseâ€”the satellite that was recently launched into space on a rocket bearing the Google logo was the result of a joint venture between a commercial satellite … Continue reading
Via Cayusa’s Flickr Page
Showgirl and men’s magazine model Raffella Fico, 20, told an Italian magazine: “I can’t wait to see who’s going to pull out the money to have me.” Miss Fico, who appeared in the Italian version of Big Brother earlier this … Continue reading
GALVESTON — Texas authorities busy trying to clean up after Hurricane Ike have a new problem on their hands: There’s a tiger loose. A county official said today that the animal somehow left its enclosure at an exotic pets center … Continue reading
NEENAH, Wis. – If two-ply toilet paper is good, then three-ply tissue must be better. At least that’s what toilet-paper researchers in northeastern Wisconsin hope. Yes, there is such a thing as a toilet-paper researcher. And a team of them … Continue reading