- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
- RPM: Yeah, that circular runway would require every take off and landing to be in yaw. Runways never get slick in bad...
- Towski: The 100 ducks thing is common on Reddit, where the question is often asked of various celebrities doing...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 September 18, 2008
WASHINGTON – Nebraska Republican Sen. Chuck Hagel said his party’s vice presidential nominee, Sarah Palin, lacks foreign policy experience and called it a “stretch” to say she’s qualified to be president. “She doesn’t have any foreign policy credentials,” Hagel said … Continue reading
Skills like memory are the first to go when we’re tired. This test assesses your ability to remember how long ago something happened – your ‘temporal’ memory. If you’re tired you won’t be as good at remembering when you saw … Continue reading
HANNITY: One last question that I didn’t ask you: Did you watch Tina Fey on “Saturday Night Live”? PALIN: I watched with the volume all the way down and I thought it was hilarious, she was spot on. Link
Sarah Palin has picked out an All-American set of names for her children. There’s Track, Trig, Bristol, Willow, and Piper. Ever wonder, What would your name would be if Sarah Palin was your mother? Well now you can find out! … Continue reading
Designer Francesca Lanzavecchia‘s functional neck braces: Link
Google has taken the war over exclusive web content into space. Not directly, of courseâ€”the satellite that was recently launched into space on a rocket bearing the Google logo was the result of a joint venture between a commercial satellite … Continue reading
Via Cayusa’s Flickr Page
Showgirl and men’s magazine model Raffella Fico, 20, told an Italian magazine: “I can’t wait to see who’s going to pull out the money to have me.” Miss Fico, who appeared in the Italian version of Big Brother earlier this … Continue reading
GALVESTON — Texas authorities busy trying to clean up after Hurricane Ike have a new problem on their hands: There’s a tiger loose. A county official said today that the animal somehow left its enclosure at an exotic pets center … Continue reading
NEENAH, Wis. – If two-ply toilet paper is good, then three-ply tissue must be better. At least that’s what toilet-paper researchers in northeastern Wisconsin hope. Yes, there is such a thing as a toilet-paper researcher. And a team of them … Continue reading