- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 September 17, 2008
In this high season for political books, two evangelical publishers are leading the race to capitalize on fascination with Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin. Tyndale House Publishers of Carol Stream, Ill., has begun distributing a paperback … Continue reading
Time is thin, and blogging didn’t make the cut last night.Â Regular posting should resume tomorrow, but in the meantime lets open up the BON 5 Words Collaborative Story Game again. The Rules: I start off creating a sentence with … Continue reading