- Fred: Sir I had back surgery also and was in constant pain afterwards. I went and had the Jesus shot in Oklahoma and...
- Alec666: I left the catholic church a long time ago. The hypocrisy was just too much for me.
- Anonymous: Keith, man youre making my decision even tougher. I may need shoulder surgery( also tricky) it’s a...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 September 16, 2008
USA -USB from fi5e on Vimeo.
Find out HERE. Thanks for being a good sport, Kevin. And even though the Cowboys haven’t won a playoff game in over a decade, at least those five Super Bowl trophies keep us warm at night. 😉
Try it out here – your results come complete with an interactive map and region breakdowns. And here are the results for Geeding: Top Regions Area Name FPM MISSOURI , UNITED STATES 8.09 KANSAS , UNITED STATES 6.54 OHIO , … Continue reading
The PureCartâ„¢ system includes a highly effective no-rinse sanitizing solution, an easy-to-use control system and a sturdy, yet portable enclosure. This complete system is currently patent-pending. The heart of PureCart Systemsâ„¢ is the sanitizing solution: 99%+ kill rates on common … Continue reading
Don’t eat before riding a roller coaster.
New Zealand’s national airline is offering to pay bald travelers to use their heads â€” literally â€” in a new advertising campaign. Air New Zealand said it wants 70 recruits to stand in lines in three airports â€” while wearing … Continue reading
Science Debate 2008 worked with the leading organizations listed to craft the top 14 questions the candidates should answer. These questions are broad enough to allow for wide variations in response, but they are specific enough to help guide the … Continue reading